resistance [Theme] Page 1

We don't have to love all the hard and painful things that happen to us. Well, when we stop fighting and resisting, we have more energy and imagination, we are no longer moving into the void, but moving forward.
№ 442516   Added MegaMozg 27-07-2022 / 00:30
There is another aspect of the need for freedom and autonomy. Other things being equal, when faced with information that contradicts their beliefs, people seek, if possible, to find counterarguments. In this way they can keep their own opinions from being over-influenced by others and protect their own sense of autonomy.
№ 440025   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 10:43
Neither praise, nor blame, nor honors, nor punishments will be just, if the soul does not have the ability to strive and resist, and if the vice is involuntary.
№ 440021   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 10:43
...against is always harder. Because all the same, those who are “for” are more ...
№ 439367   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 12:06
- How would... How would I form. Well, for example. Perhaps, it is only possible, the period of formation of me as a person fell on the acute phase of the conflict between my parents, where my father acted as an abuser. Ultimately, this protracted conflict provoked depression, against which my mother developed a serious illness, and then she died. It is also possible that the father, unable to accept his guilt, decided to extrapolate it to anyone from his inner circle except himself, and I turned out to be just the most suitable option for this. And the competition for mom's attention throughout her illness is a consequence of this extrapolation. A new kind of dependent relationship arose in which the father met with increasing resistance from his son and, ultimately, declared himself the winner in this situation by performing ritual intercourse with my wife. But this is a theory. Of course, you can interpret things differently. Could you explain to me from the point of view of classical psychology: Why did my dad decide to fuck my wife!? Only mind you not about the reverse Oedipus, mind you not about Oedipus, I staked it out first.
№ 439133   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 21:08
“I am leading the Earth Resistance against the occupation of the Sontarans. My name is Stewart. Kate Stewart.
№ 433990   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2022 / 00:24
- Loboses make up only one fifth of the population.
№ 431529   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2021 / 00:24
And you are resistance.
№ 430142   Added Viker 05-10-2021 / 17:56
wolves became not only a literary monument to the victims of the Buchenwald death camp, but also a weapon against the revival of fascism.
Quote Explanation: The novel was released in 1958, was staged for radio, television and film, and translated into all European languages.
№ 428356   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:15
The sweetest fruits come through violent inner resistance. You can pick up all your life what falls under your feet, not finding the strength to reach the top, but then you have to choke on rot. Only the truly desperate are capable of peaking, peeling their skin along the way, willing to risk everything. And only by stepping on the throat of your fears, you will get a chance to find your personal Garden of Eden, becoming a winner in life.
№ 426800   Added MegaMozg 31-08-2021 / 12:15
Or the question of our poverty. Where is the growth of the economy? Question to the deputies: when will you raise the issue of the law on the Central Bank? Which should become a sovereign Central Bank.
Release Date: 08.08.2021
№ 425252   Added Viker 09-08-2021 / 10:36
You see, Sarah, whatever a person does, any feat is not a victory over the dragon, it is a victory over the stupid inertia of the human masses. In any area. Is always. Victory over six billion idiots. This is very exhausting. As long as you see it this way. On the other hand, whatever you want to realize, that is, whatever thoughts you want to realize, you need an action that will always be resisted. Even if you want to cut a pipe out of a stick, you will need to overcome the stick's resistance. If human stupidity is viewed in this aspect, it becomes much more bearable. Here is Heike, I love her very much, what problems with Heike while her fantastic stupidity has no effect on my life? And now imagine that my result, the result of the pipe and the beauty of the melody, depends on whether Heike is stupid, like a stump or still like a seaweed, the matter becomes more complicated, because stupidity is ineradicable. Now let's imagine: in order for the pipe to play, you need to make the stump stop being a stump for at least a minute. This is where truly misanthropic motives begin. And I do not like hatred, my sweet one. It's a good motor, but it's hard to live in. And you need to be a god ten times more than Yahweh, Allah and Brahma put together in order to treat invincible human stupidity during high stakes as just another manifestation of the law of action and opposition. Neither Brahma, nor Allah, nor Yahweh did this, judging by the scriptures. But even that is not enough for me.
№ 421554   Added MegaMozg 28-06-2021 / 12:39
- I know and respect that. Any government must have resistance. And it takes brave people to rebel against such power.
Quote Explanation: Harris Edwards was Secretary of Defense, while his son Dylan was in a hacker group opposed to the government.
№ 419777   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2021 / 12:42
Everyday behavior, consisting of hundreds of habits that have been formed throughout life, is a zone of our comfort and some (albeit suboptimal) balance. Even if this behavior is ultimately harmful, it is the norm for our brains. Any deviation from the norm causes resistance, no matter how good our intentions are. The more significant the changes we demand of ourselves, the greater the resistance.
№ 418713   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2021 / 00:36
Shmulke! Silly Zusuls, stop senseless resistance and surrender! [Shmulke translates phrases into Zusul] We offer you favorable conditions for a truce: hot tea, warm clothes and our hospitality! [Shmulke translates phrases into Zusul, the Zusuls seem to agree] Okay! [ takes the mouthpiece from Shmulke] Agunda-haya, agunda-haya to all! [the zusuls get furious and start throwing fruit at the major, a watermelon hits his head and he turns off]
Quote Explanation: the crew of Iron Caput negotiates with the Zusuls
№ 415219   Added Viker 19-03-2021 / 12:50