radio [Theme] Page 2

... Mein Kampf clearly defines the vector for the development of German foreign policy. Yes, the Fuhrer always thought big and it does not say that the Slavs need to be slaughtered at the root in the coming years. However, I do not recommend forgetting about the “land in the East”, especially since the notes of the Barbarossa plan say everything quite clearly: “In these areas, we must consciously pursue a policy of population reduction. By means of propaganda, especially through the press, radio, cinema, leaflets, short brochures, reports, etc., we must constantly inspire the population with the idea that it is harmful to have many children. It is necessary to show how much money it costs to raise children and what could be purchased with these funds. It is necessary to talk about the great danger to the health of a woman, to which she is exposed, giving birth to children. Expand the broadest propaganda of contraceptives. Establish their wide production. The distribution of these funds and abortion should in no way be restricted. Contribute in every possible way to the expansion of the network of abortion clinics. Organize special retraining of midwives and paramedics and train them in the production of abortions. Physicians must also have permission to perform abortion, and this should not be considered a violation of medical ethics. It would be best for us if they could explain themselves at all on the fingers. Unfortunately, this is not possible. Therefore - to limit everything as much as possible! No printed editions. The most basic radio broadcasts. We must disaccustom them to think. No compulsory schooling. We must understand that the literacy of Russians, Ukrainians and all the others is only harmful. There will always be a couple of bright minds who will find ways to study their history, then come to political conclusions that will ultimately be directed against us. Therefore, gentlemen, do not try to organize any radio broadcasts on historical topics in the occupied regions. No! In every village in the square there is a loudspeaker pole to deliver the news and entertain the listeners. Yes, to entertain and distract from attempts to acquire political, scientific, and generally any kind of knowledge. The radio should broadcast as much simple, rhythmic and fun music as possible. It invigorates and increases the ability to work. "
№ 407053   Added MegaMozg 18-11-2020 / 21:30
I'm not an insider or an outsider;
Pragmatist;
Cognitive:
I work on doctrinal-a priori consciousness;
A supporter of Ashavan, but I am not a Behdin, much less a clericalist;
Cosmopolitan;
I study linguistics, and how words affect the worldview picture, as well as determinism in general;
Popularizer of philosophical thoughts and at the same time linguistic aspects of the mind;
Altruist;
I'm also not interested in the structure of the radio, I like to know where the music in it comes from?
I love to notice the Elephant in the room...
№ 407013   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2020 / 19:42
I wrote somewhere that I don't love ropes, but threads. Here are the ropes that connected me to this homeland - hell with them. But my threads were stronger. And a woman who I loved very much left and said, "Let's leave together. I can't live in this country. I can't hear them, I can't see, I can't hear this radio. I can't live here, I can't even see people listening to this radio." And I was banned here, and I didn't care, I stayed here. Can you imagine? She left, I stayed. I stayed here in this country where I was banned, sacrificing everything. Well, explain it... Probably explained - because the threads were much stronger than the ropes.
Quote Explanation: "The Rules of Life of Mikhail Zhvanetsky", Esquire magazine.
№ 406703   Added MegaMozg 11-11-2020 / 12:51
We all like a world where beings are developed enough to make a strict social hierarchy feel like equality. We all want a world where you can genuinely respect your neighbor because your neighbor deserves it. He does not claim your respect with empty stink, when he does not even deserve a stake, and he is capable of warmth, is not afraid of warmth and is open to you as you are open to him. We all want a world inhabited by worthy creatures. Only I can't see how a division by nationality can lead to this. And if you will allow me, I believe that the time when you set laws only for your kingdom is far in the past. Even in the thirteenth century, this was no longer the case. Today, when we have transatlantic telephones, airplanes, radio, cinema, you have to set moral laws for humanity as a whole. The Fuehrer is actively working with Japan. The Japanese are also nationalists. They, too, are convinced that the superior race should be no more than sixty meters tall, moon-faced, narrow-eyed and black with hair, that coal. Blacks say, you're very good for white. Everyone is Nazis and racists. Everyone is every human being, because every wader will scream that his swamp is not the only one not a swamp. If you want to be above it all, you have to be different from them. They have to measure themselves by you, they won't do it if you're the same wader who just as hysterically praises his swamp.
№ 405041   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2020 / 21:00
Remembering about him now, after all the terrible years that separate me from those days when he was still alive and carrying his good news to people, I admire his resilience. There was not a single ominous message on the radio that he could not vtolkovat for the better.
Quote Explanation: The author tells about a man named Yehuda Siskind. He was a guard, and in the case of a carrier, a Carter, a merchant and smuggling: illegally moving goods across the border of the ghetto.
№ 391258   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2020 / 03:42
He spent in the evacuation of the wife with the younger son at the beginning of the war, returned to Moscow and worked day and night. One hundred and fifty "Window TASS" written, and "the Truth" hardly a day went into that first year without the satirical poems of Marshak. He stayed in the apartment on Chkalov street, at Kursk station, with his old long Secretary, Rosalia Ivanovna. She selflessly helped him in his work, and in the absence of the family've been courting it. Rozaliya Ivanovna - may it rest in peace! - she did not long survive Samuil - always-matched, neat, businesslike and gruff old Riga was German. At first, she came into the family like a teacher of the younger son, but when the boy grew up and went to school, stayed to help on the farm. She performed some secretarial tasks. Being completely alone, she moved after Murakami from Leningrad to Moscow. At the beginning of the war, when Moscow was deported all citizens of German origin, the same fate expected and Rosalia Ivanovna, but Samuil did not allow this, although to achieve such exclusion, to ensure that the law of war has not touched one person, it was essentially impossible. However, Marshak spent a lot of time and effort, turned the mountain and achieved the impossible. Rozaliya Ivanovna remained in Moscow, in his apartment near the Kursk railway station. But remained Marshak Marshak, and not just pious man, and when almost every night on the radio announced an air RAID, he was knocked to her room with the same text: "Rozaliya Ivanovna! Your here!" Rozaliya Ivanovna offended, inflated, covered with red spots and started something unintelligible grumbling under his breath, but nothing could help her - the nightly scene was faithfully repeated. They have a lot of very funny quarreled, these two.

Explanation of the quote:

"I thought I felt, I lived." Memories of the S. Y. Marshak. "Sovetskiy pisatel", 1971.
Margarita Aliger "the House on Chkalov".
Quote Explanation: Margarita Aliger "House on Chkalovskaya".
№ 385616   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2020 / 09:26
Oscar, I sent Aizen a copy of your speech and didn't like it
What? Yes there is one sycophancy!
That's the problem. Well you rivals, he needs the irony, the subring.
He needs to get irony? For example, "hair leave his stupid head"?
- Yes, and then he'll answer his jokes.
- About that "Oscar's face made for radio"?
3 Season 6 Series
№ 384839   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2019 / 15:30
Some Chicago live dynasty police almost a hundred years of history. Several generations of spouses, mostly women, know what it's like to live with a COP. Friends from the police, politicians, the police, attending picnics and funerals are the marriage to work. I know wives who use police radio to feel the husbands who still feel married. They include his house, listening to their husbands. I also did that...
1 Season 7 Series
№ 384723   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2019 / 12:24
Yesterday on the radio I heard
What happened seems to be a decree
Or maybe even not come out,
But to discuss how times
Those who does not love their homeland
And the gift of the bread eating folk,
The soon cut off his head,
To know the place in advance,
Will bury them raw
the grave of bleach will pour.
... And for those who loves, the second,
Properly sew.
№ 382686   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2019 / 20:28
A radio catches only, only your frequency...
№ 382620   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2019 / 11:52
He left the radio on to listen to bedtime voice steeped in its absurdity of mankind, and to laugh over them, until I fall asleep.
Quote Explanation: About Edward-The Hermit
№ 381862   Added Viker 05-11-2019 / 14:10
You see, the wire Telegraph is like a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in new York and his head meows in Los Angeles. You know? And radio operates the same way: You send signals here, take them there. The difference - there is no cat.
№ 369147   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2019 / 09:07
To better tease out the window
From the eighth floor.
The tank is also good,
When strong armor.
But if you want to bring
People to tears,
Their safest
On the radio tease.
№ 369122   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2019 / 02:03
Radio is a means of entertainment that allows millions of people to listen to the same joke at the same time, and remain alone.
№ 369118   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2019 / 20:05
I love radio. Will only include how you will get the music that pierces right through you.
№ 358857   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2019 / 21:04