effect [Theme] Page 3

Rinat was a typical representative of the stronger sex: careless in terms of everyday life, irresponsible towards children, inattentive to guests. Such manifestations are characteristic of all men without exception and are a consequence of the lack of certain qualities, such as responsiveness and sensitivity to others. However, over time, these qualities are introduced in one way or another. This can be achieved partly through education, partly through one's own efforts aimed at personal growth; but nothing contributes to their consolidation to a greater extent than the influence of a wise woman walking side by side through life.
№ 424174   Added MegaMozg 25-07-2021 / 22:45
The West's struggle with Russia is already irrational. But why is it interesting for us? of course, we saw many problems in our Soviet past. We see a lot of problems in our current state. Of course, we are aware of our national shortcomings.
The ongoing struggle with Russia has been going on for 100 years. Civil war... Participation in intervention, foreign influence in the white movement. As a result of the civil war, the country was destroyed to the ground. Maybe someone thinks that before 1941 we had an easy life? No. The war was constantly going on. 1941-45 - there is nothing to say about it. The war was wought on the territory of the USSR. Half the country was destroyed to the ground. Then I had to rebuild the country. Nay. In 1946, the Cold War began. And it started from the West. And it still lasts. Huge resources are spent on confrontation. How many problems could have been solved if not for this war. Roads, cities would be built...
№ 422596   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2021 / 09:21
And the second point I would like to say. It would be extremely dangerous in this situation, especially considering that, unfortunately, geopolitical hooligans - marginalized, like Poland and the Baltic limitrophes, and Romania, by the way, have acquired too much influence on Western institutions, to try to go on the defensive. This is how the Soviet Union was lost. When, in the mid-80s, we started leaving everywhere. Of course, we need to create opportunities for pressure on their interests, safe for ourselves, but sensitive for the West. Without bringing it to the level of a conventional war, but not excluding the support of those forces that oppose American domination.
Quote Explanation: Redistribution of spheres of influence in the world: who is the future?
Release Date: 01.07.2021
№ 421882   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2021 / 14:51
The West can be understood. From their point of view, Russia deceived them. Because in 1991, Russia completely abandoned its past, declared that it is not an empire, and that's all, we will never be an empire. We wanted to be part of the Western world. We came to them. got into their car. They said we would do everything as you say. And then suddenly, somehow, this country grew, and again became today a super-power, which has a huge influence, and in many respects, for example, in terms of weapons, suddenly overtook.
We can't figure out how it came about. Because I remember well the 90s, when there was a complete feeling that our country was over, and it would never rise again. Apparently, because there are most of the passionate people in the country, who everyone in their place was able to preserve something.
Release Date: 27.05.2021
№ 419830   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2021 / 13:27
Whoever controls the money supply of any country is the complete ruler of its industry and commerce. And when you understand how simply the entire economic system is controlled in one way or another by a few influential people, you do not need to explain where the causes of depressions and inflation are.
№ 418464   Added MegaMozg 04-05-2021 / 17:48
In the countryside, as we soon found out, neighbors have a much greater influence on your life than in the city. You can live in the same apartment in New York or London for years and never talk to people who live behind a thin wall, some six inches from you.
№ 418152   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2021 / 10:48
From lust, the road is long.
№ 416792   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 20:12
Depression is a state of mind, of mind. Not the influence of external circumstances.
№ 416109   Added MegaMozg 30-03-2021 / 01:00
The biden figure represents such things: on the one hand, America is at the peak of its power, and on the other hand, it is internally empty. It does not have those qualities that could lead humanity somewhere forward, to raise it to another level. After all, they claim it. And everything slides into ordinary things - the struggle for resources, for money, for influence, for territories. Biden is the philosophical embodiment of America's power and weakness at the same time. The man who heads the most powerful power on the planet, and this is objectively true, and at the same time we see how day after day he demonstrates weakness. This is a philosophical and ideological paradox. And this generates hysterical reactions - from hysterical aggression to hysterical depression.
Release Date: 23.03.2021
№ 415679   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2021 / 14:33
No one is born with an innate imaginary order in their head. You learn to believe in it because of the external influence of the people around you.
№ 414630   Added MegaMozg 07-03-2021 / 18:12
Money has a special effect, Lily. People treat you differently.
№ 413870   Added MegaMozg 21-02-2021 / 02:12
Fear will accompany you through life, but only you will decide how long. You can imagine ghosts all your life, worrying about your future life path. But on this path there will be only what is happening now. And the decisions we make now are based on either fear or love. Many of us choose our path out of fear, hiding behind practicality. Our true desires seem unattainable and unrealizable, so we do not dare to ask the universe about it.
Believe me, I am proof that the universe can be asked to do this. My father could have become a great comedian, but he did not believe that it was possible, so he made a cautious choice - he chose a "reliable" job as an accountant. And when I was twelve, he was fired from this "reliable" job. Our family had to do everything to survive. I learned a lot from my father. And one of those lessons is that you can screw up in something that you don't like, so you should try your luck at what you like.
Since everything you achieve in life will die and become dust, only what was in your heart will remain. From the height of my experience, I can say that the impact you have on others is the most valuable currency. My choice of freeing people from worries has lifted me up to heaven. Look where I am now, look at how many opportunities I have. People open up to me from their best side, wherever I am.
Your thirst for recognition can make you invisible to this world. Do not let anything block the light that comes from this image. Risk being seen in all your splendor. Because life does not happen "with you", but "for you".
I can say that it's all about telling the universe about your desire and working on it without thinking about the form in which it will come true. Your task is not to try to understand how this will happen to you, but to open the door in your head, and when the door opens in real life - just enter it. And don't be afraid to miss your turn – there will always be another open door. They open all the time. Before you will be only two ways: love and fear. Choose love. And never let fear set you against the light heart.
Quote Explanation: Speaking to graduates of Maharishi University in Jov, where the actor received his Ph.D. in Fine Arts for 52 years.
№ 413712   Added MegaMozg 17-02-2021 / 10:18
The children lived in an atmosphere of Christian love, not knowing the harsh punishments, and there was no need to punish them. Children have never had to witness screaming, swearing. Their upbringing was influenced not so much by the words of their parents as by their actions.
№ 413381   Added MegaMozg 11-02-2021 / 03:27
Our government and our state draw conclusions from 2019, when at first there was a call to take tough measures, and then it became softer and softer. I don't think that will happen again this time. And it will be possible to bring down the inevitability of punishment preparing for the development of the growing protest wave. And the authorities need not be afraid to be the power. But there is a caveat. The most important currency now is information influence. The struggle is now in the field of information influence. And if we continue to act in the paradigm of preserving a single global information society at any cost, the question arises: what is this price?
Release Date: 28.01.2021
№ 412319   Added MegaMozg 29-01-2021 / 18:24
By the way, the upbringing and education of young people is essentially a conservative position. If you abandon it, there will be no upbringing or education. Because upbringing and education are coercion. It doesn't matter how it's organized. Or you are interested, or the rods. But the essence of the process is coercion.
Release Date: 26.01.2021
№ 412175   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2021 / 22:57