effect [Theme] Page 1

A cunning strategy that narcissists use is to isolate their victims from their support systems. This tactic also allows for manipulation and makes the victim more susceptible to the influence of the narcissist.
№ 455991   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:56
The main reason for not achieving the goal is premature despair and a forced mask, internal disorder, as well as the negative influence of the environment.
№ 449250   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2023 / 11:21
Each person has only one question to answer. And it is not about what you would do if you had money, time or influence, but what you would do with what you have.
№ 448726   Added Viker 09-01-2023 / 11:15
The father asks to convey to all those who remained devoted to him, and to those on whom they can have influence, so that they do not avenge him, since he has forgiven everyone and prays for everyone, and that they do not avenge themselves, and that they remember that the evil that is now in the world will be even stronger, but that it is not evil that will conquer evil, but only love.
Quote Explanation: From a letter from Grand Duchess Olga, 1918.
№ 447369   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2022 / 17:33
I lost this game, I can't go any lower.
№ 445906   Added MegaMozg 30-10-2022 / 10:18
In our materialistic society, people think that if they have money and power, then they have many friends. But such friends are not friends of a person, but of his money and power. When a person loses his wealth and influence, such friends are immediately blown away by the wind.
№ 445442   Added MegaMozg 14-10-2022 / 06:45
If only you could know how important your personality is to the fate of those you meet? What a huge impact you can have on people you've never even heard of! Meeting any other person, you will definitely leave a piece of yourself in him.
№ 445008   Added MegaMozg 30-09-2022 / 08:12
Don't let the opinions of others influence your destiny. Let unhappy people stay with their unhappy thoughts. Feel free to continue on your way.
№ 444605   Added MegaMozg 17-09-2022 / 13:54
Each person is like a Gothic cathedral whose stained glass windows are unique and assembled from pieces of personal experience. Small fragments of actions and events form a series of paintings that together create a common plot and determine the very life story of a particular person. And when you enter the cathedral - in the everyday life of a certain individual - you find yourself in a special color and light atmosphere of the windows, which depict significant moments from the past. They are involuntarily reflected on the people who entered the temple of the soul, and have an impact, because the scenes on the stained-glass windows cast a shadow on the visitor's skin, coloring in their motives and playing on the strings of mood.
№ 444221   Added MegaMozg 10-09-2022 / 07:36
The only person we can influence is ourselves.
№ 442528   Added Viker 01-08-2022 / 16:14
Maternal depression directly affects the condition of the child.
№ 441757   Added MegaMozg 03-07-2022 / 16:24
Men willingly exaggerate this influence when they want to convince a woman of her superiority; but in fact, women's voices are silent as soon as a specific action begins; women could provoke the outbreak of war, but could not suggest tactics for conducting a battle; they influenced politics only insofar as politics was reduced to intrigues - the true reins of government in the world were never in women's hands; women did not have any impact on technology and the economy, did not create or destroy states, did not open states, did not open new worlds. Many events happened because of them, but they were primarily a pretext, not actors.
№ 441737   Added MegaMozg 02-07-2022 / 22:30
There is another aspect of the need for freedom and autonomy. Other things being equal, when faced with information that contradicts their beliefs, people seek, if possible, to find counterarguments. In this way they can keep their own opinions from being over-influenced by others and protect their own sense of autonomy.
№ 440025   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 10:43
How to get rid of a hole in the heart? By changing your behavior and focus of attention, comprehending your own experience, you change your attitude towards it, and it becomes smaller. I do not believe that it can be got rid of - I think I will feel it all my life - but I can assure you that I perceive it differently than before. It was filled with my love for other people and their love for me, places dear to me, books and words that softened me, the sound of the ocean, the smell of freshly plowed land, the beauty of flowers, the laughter of my daughter - I did not expect this. I perceive this emptiness in my heart differently because I deeply understood its impact on me and accepted the woman I have become, the child and girl I once was.
№ 438560   Added Viker 17-05-2022 / 15:30
The people who connect me with the world, with reality, with myself, have disappeared, evaporated, sunk into oblivion. I used to float on the ocean of life, having unlimited possibilities, connections, power, influence. But its bottom gradually heated up, making the ocean first a sea, then a lake, then a puddle. Looking back now, I see only the settling vapor of my past life and the ghosts of people who have passed away.
№ 438246   Added MegaMozg 02-05-2022 / 13:51