body [Theme] Page 1

he replied: me
№ 464576   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:10
- But it was always made of wood.
№ 464492   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 11:56
The body will heal itself...
Quote Explanation: fasting treatment
№ 464468   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 11:52
Tea is the alchemy of patience; it turns hot water and leaves into a potion that warms not only the body, but also the spirit.
№ 464215   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2024 / 00:06
There was no need for me to stay in the real world anymore. In the real world, no one cared whether I existed or not. As soon as I realized this, I stopped being afraid of losing my body.
№ 463681   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:24
- This was the right occasion. You can't remember it now, but Kosuke and that girl died at that railroad crossing one day. And some roared out loud with guilt. So I had no other choice. It was time to return, but before I knew it, summer came. It was too great to be with you. For the first time I saw a river flowing across the earth. I rode a bike for the first time. I learned for the first time how wide the sky is. And most importantly, it was the first time I saw so many people in one place.
Quote Explanation: Chucky tells Makoto that he is from the future
- This was the right occasion. You cant remember it now,...
№ 463547   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2024 / 14:21
Quote in English
Quote Explanation: 1 Thessalonians 5:23
№ 463102   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:29
- I... You're just a miracle! Your body just absorbs it. I've never seen anything like this before. My Ligadon is like water, and you are a flower. You are the most perfect and beautiful creature in the whole world. And a significant part of you is Ligadon. How could I not get married?
№ 463093   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:28
Here you go - simple music. Not even an abuser.
Quote Explanation: An autonomous person is the master of his life, himself, his resources. A person who is dependent on his emotions or moods is not an autonomous person. He is dependent and does not decide for himself - his mood decides for him.
№ 462980   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:10
Nietzsche said: “I,” you say, proud of this word. But more important - although you don’t want to believe it - is much more important than your body and its great mind; it does not say “I”, but creates it. On a personal note, I will add this: our mind can heal a sick body, while our body can do the same to heal a sick mind. The baggage of life experience burdens every person both morally and physically, but for healthy mental development, most people mistakenly seek salvation on the side of psychiatrists, drugs and other things unnecessary for life, in which they see an easy way to escape from reality, not realizing that only they are able to form their own strong character. Thus, the constant practice of meditation and the unity of man with nature is an integral part of our sustainable existence - since changes at the level of the body, including healthy eating and exercise, can become those fundamental changes in human consciousness that serve as a source of inexhaustible life.
№ 462832   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 10:46
I don't dream anymore...
№ 462787   Added MegaMozg 12-02-2024 / 20:07
Your soul and body, divided in two, will belong to me as a single whole.
Your soul and body, divided in two, will belong to me as a...
№ 462380   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 19:52
Give up your body, but bite into the bones of the enemy.
Quote Explanation: The philosophy of the deck is somewhat similar to that of a samurai. In this case, a long-lasting magic card is used, where during the turn the card owner will lose life, but at the same time must use the effect of his monster to also deal additional damage.
Give up your body, but bite into the bones of the enemy.
№ 462149   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:30
After all, we know that there is still time, which, as we have noticed, changes the characteristics of a person. A person grows in childhood and youth, decreases in height in old age, gets fatter, loses weight. And if time can change a person’s external characteristics, then that means everything that is hidden can also be changed by time! And if, with the help of physical exercises, we ourselves, over time, change our body, our figure, our external data, then it means that we simply cannot help but have the ability to change our indicators in those dimensions that are hidden from view. This means that we have the ability to increase our power of thought, change our perception of the world, reduce anger, increase the allotted time and change our other qualities. But we don’t know how to do this, because we don’t know ourselves, we don’t know our other dimensions, which we don’t see, which are inside us.
№ 462127   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:14