information [Theme] Page 1

- Look, we're not doing exact sciences. The key word here is science. And it does not consist only of logic, facts and empirical observations. Yes, all these comparisons are important, but a number of important discoveries and breakthroughs occurred because some of the scientists, sitting in the laboratory, dared to push the facts aside and rely on their faith, to take a step into the unknown. Einstein said that imagination is more important than knowledge, and I completely agree with him. Sometimes you just have to believe that two plus two equals five. And you need to figure out how to get that five. And then you still need to convince the whole world of this. Not so long ago, mankind thought that the Earth was flat and the Sun revolved around it.
№ 450314   Added Viker 14-02-2023 / 09:34
The police do not work with facts, but with information. Facts are great, of course, but rumors can be just as useful.
№ 450299   Added Viker 14-02-2023 / 09:32
Human DNA is outdated. It stopped developing about 10,000 to 20,000 years ago, when we were still living in small hunter-gatherer communities. At that time, every piece of sweet and every piece of information was extremely valuable. Now we live in metropolitan areas surrounded by tons of cheap sugar, but our DNA does not know this. Our bodies are still storing excess fat to prepare for the harsh, hungry winters that will never come. Our minds cling to every disturbing piece of news about threats that never materialize.
№ 449946   Added Viker 08-02-2023 / 10:45
If we don't take out the garbage in time, the brain will have a disgusting information smell, so let's keep the brain clean.
№ 448151   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 12:24
Ignorant citizens of New Khimuk! ... And also - all the fools who did not want to face the truth. My name is Karen Travers. I am the one who rejected the false system of New Himuka and opened my eyes. My comrades and I decided to work with Seiran, whose views we share. Enough to turn a blind eye to the truth! Your state is mad! The government of New Himuka developed the community through psy-net. And as you know, the heart of the psynet is Arahabaki's city supercomputer. His circuits are empowered psionics, as most of the population is telepathically linked to each other. Thanks to this, anyone can see and hear any information. To use it, to lead a life devoid of any restrictions. However, there is no real freedom in this! All available information is controlled by the government, and the population is turned into cattle. Look around: all people live for the sake of the country, for the sake of the government - only to be used. Everyone who breaks out of the norm is to be eliminated - they are driven crazy, turning them into their pawns. In an effort to achieve obedience, our leaders have crossed a line. But enough! The time has come to overthrow the government of New Himuka and rise from your knees! Wake up, unfortunates! Sairan defends free will! Their society is built so that people can live as befits people! And I swear that I will stand by him! We are glad to accept in our ranks everyone and everyone! I became the vanguard of the Seiran and challenged the dictatorship that recognizes only those in whom it sees its own benefit. From now on, Seiran is my homeland, and for her sake, I will destroy the system of New Himuka! Here and now we begin the liberation from the shackles of eternal conspiracies! This is the real revolution! If you woke up, like me - we are waiting for you under the flags of Seiran! And together we will overthrow this system!
№ 448097   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 12:12
Don't get hung up on this amount of work and hey
№ 445719   Added MegaMozg 24-10-2022 / 00:00
Any information is useful if you are looking for answers within yourself.
№ 444028   Added MegaMozg 01-09-2022 / 01:45
The right information, at the right time, is deadlier than any weapon.
№ 441750   Added MegaMozg 03-07-2022 / 10:48
I never could understand why people so idolize second-rate writers, musicians or even politicians who every now and then say nothing but sheer populism? Don't they have the slightest respect for themselves? After all, the information that they are served in an unwashed plate is absolutely empty and meaningless. Moreover, there is no depth, no treasure that would make their minds brighter and richer. And yet, I realized - it seems that everything suits them, they are just used to being poor.
№ 441730   Added MegaMozg 02-07-2022 / 12:54
Now let's recall Orwell's other slogans. <...> Ignorance is strength? Damn it, definitely. It is precisely ignorance, a conscious rejection of information that is the reason that the Russian intelligentsia is now sculpting yellow flags on avatars, supporting the regime to which our army went to break off the horns so that it no longer butts. They had eight years to understand what exactly happened in the Donbass, and why it is very important to know the true background of these events. They just didn't want to. They chose ignorance. And they themselves did not notice how they went over to the dark side.
Quote Explanation: LiveJournal. February 26, 2022.
№ 441703   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2022 / 08:48
If a person has a developed sense of justice, does he really need information about the law? With such a sense of justice, a citizen will be able to understand what is legal.
№ 440075   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 10:51
Information without human understanding is like an answer without a question - it has no meaning.
№ 440056   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 10:48
We don't know about anything. Well then. Open windows will be closed.
№ 439218   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 07:18
On the battlefield, information is a weapon. The sooner you get it, the more valuable it will be. However, false information is like poison and can paralyze you overnight. Literally one unnoticed drop is capable of sending the victim to the next world.
On the battlefield, information is a weapon. The sooner you...
№ 438989   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 19:26