information [Theme] Page 3

The average creature not only has virtually no access to serious sources of information, it does not consider it necessary for itself. Bored with him, or even at all - irritable. To sell a yet unknown and therefore unnecessary iPad, resort to solid budgets - and then not the fact that it will sell. Many things from Apple disappeared from the shelves after a year of dust - failures are not remembered, they do not "change" life so much. Budgets for information, for forming the masses, were laid only under communism, and even then it was difficult.
The very same mass of information does not produce, it produces - compost.
And okay, when one Hercules for ten Augean horses, but with such an increase in population, comes out one Hercules for a thousand ten Augean stables - a feat even for Hercules heavy. Hercules is lost in the stables, only manure remains in sight.
And then in undemocratic, unequal, "evil-bad" societies, every serf was not given a vote.
The right to vote had to be earned.
№ 419989   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 13:21
The teapot doesn't understand how difficult it is to hide information. Thinks: clicked Delete - and order.
№ 419608   Added MegaMozg 24-05-2021 / 01:18
10. Fall in love, and only then will you receive the right to ruthlessness.
Quote Explanation: Essay "Ten Rules of a Novelist."
№ 419322   Added MegaMozg 19-05-2021 / 11:39
- No, no, no, not now. Remind me later.
Quote Explanation: Clara makes a phone call to the TARDIS.
- No, no, no, not now. Remind me later.
№ 419137   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2021 / 16:24
This is our meaning.
Quote Explanation: Mayuri Kurotsuchi drugged Inaba Kageroza by disrupting his thought process.
№ 417829   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 01:45
- What is good, bad? And then I have exhausted the shit limit for today.
- What is good, bad? And then I have exhausted the shit...
№ 417103   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2021 / 22:51
- You'll have to keep such a thing under the wrapper. I mean, just think about it, okay? First, the stock market will disappear. Then the economy, boom! Dollar, boom! And then the pandemonium in the streets. War, genocide, ba-ba-ba-ba, boom, boom, boom!
-. No one can keep such a big secret, Charlie. Someone blows the whistle.
- And from time to time some poor fellow tries. Well, like these guys, boom is boom! [lowers the screen with obituary posted] All these guys are dead, dead, dead.
- [notices one of them] Hey, hey, hey! This is Professor Meyers.
- He ran the Shuttle Atlantis program. Did you know him?
- Yes, he helped me with the study of my book.
- Well, that must have been before this "accident"."
- Meyers is dead?
- Oh, two months ago. He was one of my most avid listeners, and he got it. Everything the government does, where and why... He even sent me a map.
- Map for whom is Charlie? What is this card for?
They're building spaceships, man.
- Damn, man, I have to go because I need to go back to Earth.
№ 413329   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2021 / 21:15
- Oh, chief, and this is the same, famous, Ostankino TV Tower, where they make Ostankino sausage?
- Not sausage, colleague, but noodles, which you then diligently hang on your ears, with the help of, dear, TV!
Quote Explanation: Near the Ostankino TV tower.
№ 412191   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2021 / 23:45
At the police academy, the first step is to instill situational awareness in future officers. The term, in essence, implies attention to what is happening in your neighborhood. The ability to assess the environment, the degree of danger and be ready, if necessary, to take appropriate measures before a crisis breaks out. However, the skill is necessary not only for public order agents, but also for an ordinary citizen: if you are absent-minded, you are vulnerable and completely unprepared for what may happen in a moment. Visual information helps to protect oneself from harm and saves lives, but observe what actually happens: the majority of pedestrians have their heads down, smartphones in their hands, what is going on a meter from their nose, they have no idea. You have no idea how many, because of such carelessness, were hit by cars, robbed, killed. It's not even about gadgets: some just hover in the clouds and do not control the space, that is, they give themselves up to chance. So is it any wonder that people fall out of the blue and break their spines, their bags are cut off, a racing skateboarder is knocked down, and the sole is decorated with dog shit? The typical human reaction time is about one and a half seconds. In a criminal excess, this is extremely high. And not a single criminal will give an opportunity for maneuvering, as, for example, in the event that an uncontrolled truck rushes at you. You either jump right away or you die.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409562   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2020 / 20:36
Women and information are scary things. Combining them together can create an explosive mixture.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408120   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 12:59
Objective information is when the same ear, but from different observation points, when you turn your head, gives information about the source of the sound and its location.
№ 406009   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2020 / 00:00
If we talk about ontologies, I once used this distinction: vital and lethal ontologies: those that accept the fact that we are living beings, and those that do not. Most common categorical constructions are lethal: space, consistency, information. But mortal memory, life-dying relationships, our finiteness is the main theme of all tradition and thought. If it is so affirmed that we human beings are finite, then we are finite, first of all, on the life-death line. Why are we so indifferent to this most powerful, problem-problemizing thematism, operating just in the strongest place, in pure thinking, in ontology mainly with lethal constructions? A long time ago they knew: "What you believe in - then you have, that's what you will become."
Quote Explanation: Genisaretskiy O. I. Horizons of methodology ..
№ 405358   Added MegaMozg 16-10-2020 / 03:27
False information makes more money for companies than the truth. The truth is boring.
№ 405144   Added MegaMozg 09-10-2020 / 13:12