taste [Theme] Page 1

thanks to everyone who listens to me...
№ 462292   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 18:00
Listen, I don't have it, you have it. I tried. The taste melts in your mouth! You respect me, I respect you, we are both respected people!
№ 462133   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:15
The soul tastes!
№ 461638   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2024 / 03:09
It was difficult for him to say this, and Logen knew why: it’s bad when an enemy does you a favor. It's getting hard to hate him. Losing an old enemy is probably even worse than losing a friend.
№ 460842   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 16:54
Don’t try someone else’s, so as not to lose the taste for your own.
№ 460824   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 16:52
Every person is faced with a serious choice many times in life. The dilemmas of adult life are not comparable to those of childhood. Choosing a life partner, a job and profession, a place of residence and an apartment, a car and other investments is not the same as choosing the color of a felt-tip pen, a cartoon or the taste of chewing gum. In adult life, we have to be responsible for every step we take and every word we say. By making this or that choice, an adult already clearly understands that in the future he will have to live with the consequences of his own decisions. Some choice can become a Rubicon or a point of no return. Some decisions cut off bridges back. But it is impossible to accumulate life experience without mistakes, even if you carefully weigh and think through everything. A wrong choice always leaves a powerful imprint on a person and his ability to make decisions in the future, make choices and take responsibility for them. People begin to give up choice, leaving it to chance, circumstances or another person, even if it comes to their fate. But I prefer to live in a world where a person has the right to choose and makes it himself, than in a world where he does not have this choice. Sometimes it is important to understand the ephemerality of some life events, calm down, and not get upset. Have you ever asked yourself whether this will be so important in a month, a year or five years? We sometimes mistakenly believe that this or that difficult event will last forever. Everything changes. Life is changing. We are changing. Accept it and take action. Your time is your most valuable resource.
№ 460542   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:20
- I don’t know what a pear tastes like to you.
№ 460233   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:53
My winter mood was melted by aromatic cocoa butter, a glass of ruby wine and hidden in a cloud of spicy cinnamon. Everything I love...
№ 460101   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:33
After all, someone lights up these magical stars for you every evening...
№ 460097   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:32
We had a delicious time in South Korea. No not like this. It was incredibly delicious for us. You get hooked on Korean cuisine like you're on a needle. On the first day, after trying the famous Korean pickle kimchi, you wash it down with a liter of water to put out the fire in your stomach, vowing to yourself never to touch it again. On the second day, unconscious, you eat the entire portion, on the third you impatiently wait for the supplements to arrive. On the fourth day you have kimchi for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Contrary to popular belief, not everything in Korean cuisine is fiery and spicy, so you can always find something to suit your taste.
№ 460072   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:29
Boxing is life, there is no doubt about it!
№ 459799   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 19:00
He was too tired to think, and was already beginning to feel disgusted with himself, as if he had done something shameful and irreparable. Everything elevated in him was suppressed, his ambition was dulled, and his vitality weakened so much that he no longer felt any aspirations. He was dead. His soul was dead. He became just a beast, a working beast. He no longer noticed any beauty in the sunshine that pierced the green foliage, and the depth of the heavenly azure no longer excited him and did not evoke thoughts of the cosmos, full of mysterious mysteries that he so wanted to solve. Life was dull and meaningless, and it left a bad taste in my mouth. A black blanket was thrown over the screen of his imagination, and his fantasy languished, driven into a dark closet, into which not a single ray of light penetrated.
№ 459080   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:37
His gaze is always directed somewhere into the distance. Even I could never see a shred of emotion in his eyes, but he absorbs them so easily. However, he is not able to get enough. And, I'm afraid, in this you are all similar to him, to some extent.
№ 458873   Added Viker 05-12-2023 / 13:00
I don’t want anyone to decide my future for me, to determine in which direction I should develop. I'll try to get to this point on my own. This is what I understand by the word freedom.
№ 458184   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2023 / 17:33