well [Theme] Page 2

And I'll tell them what I really think.
№ 463783   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:41
- If he loves his country, he will make it better! Let him work, fight, let him finally suffer, but don’t run! Saltykov-Shchedrin, naturally, without analogies, he hated the tsarist order so much and this is what he wrote: “I was in well-disposed foreign places and I don’t remember a moment in which my heart did not rush to Russia. It's good there. But here, let’s say, it’s not so good. But just imagine, it still turns out that we are better. It’s better because it’s more painful.” This is a very special logic, but it is the logic of love.
№ 463697   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:26
How many stories have I heard when, having quarreled, you lose a person forever... “How much I didn’t have time to say, I could have apologized...” But it’s just as painful to lose a person when everything was fine with you, without quarrels, when there are big plans ahead, happy life…
№ 463696   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:26
Now he lived a happy life: he went to the theaters, went for rides in the royal garden and helped the poor a lot. And he did well: he knew from his own experience how bad it was to be penniless!
№ 463636   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:17
- Successful people are only one percent. The rest of us are just fighting for the crumbs these assholes throw off the table. And their media constantly tells us that everything is fine or that we ourselves are to blame for everything. Second, apparently, it’s true: you get the shit you put up with.
№ 463414   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 11:23
- [the sheriff takes out handcuffs and throws them at Cortez’s feet] Give it yourself or I’ll put it on.
Quote Explanation: Ray Owens and Gabriel Cortez stand on a bridge to Mexico.
- [the sheriff takes out handcuffs and throws them at...
№ 463402   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 10:49
You know, there's an old Spanish proverb: Who
№ 463357   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 10:42
In the last century, many of the communist countries we believed in fell into decline and the world became only capitalist. But thanks to the greedy pigs generated by this very system... the once sweet fruit of capitalism is now rotten to the very core and its time is up. Let me ask you: Are you honest and prosperous? I don't think so. Look at the harsh truth, look through the fabricated capitalist illusions! We are ready to sacrifice everything to create our own nation. Nuclear-tipped intercontinental ballistic missiles under our control should be more than enough to prove our resolve. It is with great pleasure that I announce the creation of our own nation! Dissenters will burn in flames as we march toward the birth of our nation. Finally, let me deliver a warning to those who know us well: beware of Golden
Quote Explanation: Dumitrescu's message to the world from the game's intro
In the last century, many of the communist countries we...
№ 463219   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 14:24
To look good, a woman must be in love. What makes a person young? Passion. It doesn’t matter what the object of passion is - another person or a profession. Passionate people always have young and lively eyes, they hear time well and greet changes in life with joy. And there is no special “Makropoulos remedy” that contains the secret of longevity and beauty, you just need to work hard and be passionate about your profession.
№ 463203   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2024 / 14:18
One worthless musician criticized me at a meeting of the Union of Composers of the USSR for writing music for cartoons and nothing about the party and the government: “There is no ideology!” The then head of the union, Tikhon Khrennikov, stood up for me. He said that he himself does not know whether it is good or bad that there is no ideology, but his grandson refuses to eat porridge until they play “The Town Musicians of Bremen” for him. Everyone fell down laughing, and the next day the permit was signed.
№ 463199   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2024 / 14:06
In my experience, if something is too good to be true, it probably is.
Quote Explanation: Event on Honda NSX
In my experience, if something is too good to be true, it...
№ 463076   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:25
The noise of the coffee machine, the rustling of beans - these sounds make you listen and once again be convinced that life is made up of such little things. And I just smiled. Sincerely and warmly, because my soul felt incredibly good. Your favorite music is playing in your headphones, scalding coffee is in your cup, and the sun's rays are breaking through the panoramic windows, tickling your eyelashes and gently touching your face. And if you look up at the sky, you can see incredible blueness, captivating and reminiscent of the imminent arrival of warmth and colorful sunsets.
№ 463020   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:16
- Wolves?... It’s good that I’m so brave, otherwise I might have been scared. Is it true?
- Wolves?... It’s good that I’m so brave, otherwise I might...
№ 462802   Added MegaMozg 12-02-2024 / 20:48
By the way, realized female libido is also “economically beneficial.” A woman who is satisfied with her intimate life is less likely to resort to emotional substitutes for sex, such as impulsive purchases according to the principle “I’ll never wear it, but let it be.” If a woman experiences happiness only when she acquires something, this signals a feeling of emptiness and dissatisfaction with life, which she fills with artificial meaning. A woman who is doing well will not make sudden purchases and will think once again whether she needs the thing or not. She doesn't need shopping to relieve stress or treat herself to something she won't use.
№ 462779   Added Viker 12-02-2024 / 20:01