limitations [Theme] Page 3

But please, if you can, for your poor old daddy's sake, leave the door three inches open.
№ 409423   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2020 / 19:51
I used to think that everyone's happiness was limited, and I used up my happiness.
№ 404778   Added MegaMozg 02-10-2020 / 01:18
"Life is a work of nature, we see the possibility of a beginning and an end, but don't see it the possibilities which are hidden from us, but capacity constraints evident always."
№ 400974   Added MegaMozg 21-07-2020 / 10:54
The General view was that eternal students like me are lazy and childish; they not, like normal Mature people, to tighten and to work seriously. By the time I understood that I should study something that might get practical application. However, the idea to limit their interests to focus on a single area of knowledge and, ultimately, to bury himself in her unbearable oppressed me.
№ 398165   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 19:33
Our ideas and methods of thinking can limit us, like prison walls, or Vice versa - to do free.
№ 397939   Added Viker 13-06-2020 / 14:19
Under such strong pressure of the unconscious needs to believe in his divinity, he had no contact with their inner feeling. Thus, the Hole could not know themselves well enough to correctly hear the other. The only way that allowed Hal to understand his surroundings and to interact effectively with it, was a radical reduction of his world. So, he focused on external, on behaviour, on the surface. Denied the subjective sphere, hiding from its human limitations. He narrowed his world to the size that can be managed, but lost the ability to manage their emotions and relationships with people. Hall, like many of us, was convinced that ignorance is failure, lack of something, the opposite of knowledge. When it came to recognition of its limitations, I realized that ignorance is actually part of the learning experience. Only geniuses and idiots (strange parallel!) don't understand the limits of your knowledge. We are finite and mortal - are aware that they can't know everything and are forced to consider that there is always something that eludes consideration. As you accumulate more and more knowledge, we also gain awareness of their ignorance in many many areas. Hal still willingly to learn, but he threw a terrible burden attempts to first learn and then act. If we really knew enough, we would be able to trust all machines. As Jennifer discovered, people are required in those situations where decisions must be made without sufficient knowledge, most of the really important situations. Hola, it was necessary to deny its limitations. Limitations meant death and imperfection. He honestly tried to learn all about their professional field. Tried to be ready to help any who turn to him for advice. Tried to force myself to do my best. Have achieved outstanding success, but inwardly dying, that forced myself to do more than was humanly possible. He was beside himself with anger at his son, who has clearly demonstrated that it no longer considers Hola all-knowing and all-powerful. The opening Hole of his inner feelings and acceptance of its limitations freed him from the unbearable burden of responsibility and guilt. He allowed himself to become just a man - vulnerable, fallible creatures. Allowed himself to cry with rage, realizing their losses. And then Hal started to live their own lives and to experiment with changes in your life. Hal realized that God is doomed to a static existence by the fact of its omniscience and omnipotence.
№ 396223   Added Viker 26-05-2020 / 07:23
The world becomes real to us only if it has its own restrictions.
№ 396111   Added MegaMozg 24-05-2020 / 16:48
Nationality, race, gender, religion, age - limits, which are not relevant, because each of us must strive for total liberation. He who divides us, and dominates us. Look above yourself and see a whole endless Universe, look around and see gray and "safe" walls: a stamp in the passport, numbers of birth, and taste in music.
№ 393252   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 19:57
Listen to the brilliant answer of the doctor, he laid out his points. His health tips for men: - you Need to understand the strategy effectiveness in food. What to eat cows? Grass. What is it? Vegetable food. Thus, the piece of beef is the most effective way to place vegetative food in your organism. And if you have cereal? - Eat chicken. Alcohol in no way limiting. The wine is made from berries. Brandy is distilled wine, which means that the berries had removed the liquid, so you will extract from them a big favor! Beer is made from grains may not ogranichivat its consumption is excessive.
Quote Explanation: Doctor of medical Sciences Ubiratan Paulo (Paulo Ubiratan) hospital chief of staff in Puerto Alegre in Brazil. So answer the question : Should I stop the intake of red meat and eat more fruits and vegetables? Should reduce the consumption of alcohol?
№ 389393   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2020 / 04:42
Power must be limited in its application.
1 Season 10 Series
№ 388905   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2020 / 22:54
The fight against corruption is actually a way to limit the omnipotence of the ruling class.
№ 388496   Added MegaMozg 11-03-2020 / 01:07
"I tell you, dammit!" "Prove it, what value was it "I"? - began to think Oliveira. - What kind of omniscience claimed that "I" the great of this world?" At fifteen he realized that "the only thing I know that I know nothing"; and unavoidable seemed consequential at this revelation poison Hemlock, it is impossible, indeed, to throw people a challenge with impunity, I say. He later had the pleasure to make sure that the highest forms of culture affect the credibility and influence and the confidence that causes the erudition, and mind the same thing, "I say," but only disguised and unrecognized even by those who uttered them; it might sound like "I have always believed," or "if I do something and sure," or "obviously," and almost never balanced by a dispassionate judgment, which contained the opposite point of view. As if the human race vigilant to the individual, not letting it excessively to advance on the path of tolerance, reasonable doubt, fluctuations in feelings. At some point born and toes, and multiple sclerosis, and definition: black or white, radical or conservative, Homo - or hetero-sexual, figurative or abstract, "San Lorenzo" or "Boca-juniors", meat or vegetarian, Commerce or poetry.
№ 388370   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2020 / 23:12
Some romantic politicians are going to expand the zone of capitalism and to make the ruble fully convertible, which directly contradict the declared objectives of the resource state. If the government will be consistent in the ordering of resource flows, the free conversion of the ruble in conventional units should be reduced to a very limited extent.
№ 386692   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2020 / 19:56
The economic situation in the country is rapidly deteriorating and political stability in such a situation, the question is even on the interval of 2-3 years, to say nothing about what will happen after 2024. While it can be changed only in the case if you take away the liberal elite groups a monopoly of the levers of Finance and economy. Given that it collected in the process of privatization of assets and the rigid support of the transnational bankers (and their institutions such as the IMF) to do this is purely internal resources is almost impossible. The very same liberal group that I describe for years, quite deliberately creates a barrier between Putin and society is constantly deteriorating living conditions of most of the population of the country. To do this, use policies and restrictions of economic growth (the country's economic downturn for more than 7 years), and permanent increase in the tax burden (on the background of the economic downturn - unique way), and the adoption of a large number of economically senseless, but extremely socially unacceptable laws type of pension reform. Critical point already passed, after the pension reform in the summer of 2018, the society firmly believes that Putin's policy and the liberal policy of the government coincide.
Quote Explanation: Information multiportal KM.RU (18.01.2020).
№ 386458   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2020 / 12:22
Only netoptima in place
Yes, all the avoidance of evil
in the past century
his brief is
all path restrictions
for a human being.
№ 385878   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2020 / 14:22