reaction [Theme] Page 3

Suffering is inevitable. Suffering is universal. But the response to the suffering of everyone.
№ 401001   Added MegaMozg 21-07-2020 / 15:51
Self-pity is always counterproductive. This is the wrong way of thinking. And if you manage to avoid it, you will immediately get a huge advantage over all others because self-pity is the reaction of most people by default. And you can wean from it.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the book of Rolf the Dobelle "the philosophy of the good life"
№ 400130   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2020 / 04:26
Night called Irina. Interrupted a dream where I was talking with Socrates about the benefits of ritual in the work of dealer meat market. I argued that you can not see the pork heads and the smell of blood, and to bear philosophical thought. He laughed at my naivety. And convinced not to surrender to the slavery of the animal shop. Isn't flowing there, as on the battlefields, blood, and sweat? No, I smiled, this is not a battle. It's a ritual of pagan sacrifice. I am a priest, not a slave. I cut and I cut a sacred product and not dismembered corpses of animals. Play sacrifice, hone ritual, as Spinoza magnifying glass. But my heart remains untouched. Blood of alien ritual comes to my mind. A robe? Well. Bathrobe will give in the wash. Or throw it like a snake casts of its old skin.
- Do not dissemble to himself, ' replied Socrates. I swear to dog, you won't be able to protect your inner peace from the market of the stench. You're too weak for this. Too vulnerable, though not a poet. The meat shop is not for you. Go to Church and nephrosis temporarily as a watchman. It's yours.
- In the Church? Hmm. As a watchman? But it is impossible to grind lenses. It is impossible to sharpen a ritual where Christ drove out the beach vendors. In the Church you cannot be a worker. You can only serve. And I'm not ready. I swear to dog, Socrates, I am not ready. If you want to live in freedom, to learn to serve. Little patience, Socrates. A lot of ease and very little patience. Perhaps I'll take the wording of the text of the play. And benefited from it. I'll think about it.
And then the phone rang Irene. A dream come true.
Disturbing voice she said,
- Daughter problem. Locked myself in the bathroom crying. Evening came drunk. Said that I raised her wrong. Said I took away her opportunity to be happy. She will never be happy because I taught her happiness. How does it feel to hear of your mother?
- Why all this? Have accumulated? Or reaction to the event?
And reaction, was accumulated. Some Director gave her up. Told her that she is young. And it needs to be taught everything. And what is everything?
- What? Oh, this Melpomene. I believe, not theater arts. Where is she now? In the bathroom?
Yes. Quiet. I'm going through. Wouldn't have done something with us. Silly.
I got out of bed and approached the laptop. Opened the email, found a file with the text of the play "Suicide".
What is there in the play? - I asked. - Don't have time to read. What's up with the heroine?
- Opens the veins, - a small voice said Irina. - What to do? To break down the door?
Break. I'll sit on the phone.
People fell in love with acting. Actors - founders of the mod. The mummers - house on the sand. Open the news feed and rested his eyes in the murk and the husk, which is called life...
(Psychologist and a psychopath)
Quote Explanation: Psychologist and buddy
№ 391968   Added MegaMozg 23-04-2020 / 01:06
... But what to do in the future society, where private capital and small businesses are missing completely? We have a proactive, caring person creates revolutionary technology, then releases a propaganda video clip, which introduces the audience to a specific platform, and he is competing with other videos - is a public vote. Projects that have passed public scrutiny, then are subject to scientific control. Therefore, the project receives the initial reaction of the consumer, and we understand that for people it's interesting; research Department checks the project at ispolnilos. Then given the "green light" and the project comes into production, first in limited quantities. Then going to a secondary reaction of the consumers - the people (again) to vote. Based on these data is governed by the further issue.
Quote Explanation: About the interaction between startups and corporations
№ 391849   Added MegaMozg 21-04-2020 / 15:27
- Sorry I ruined your evening, but I didn't think it would be such a reaction.
- Don't apologize for the fact that you have beliefs. Their few have remained in this city...
№ 391203   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2020 / 17:54
Our leader - long may he of forecastwe - blind as a bat, and with the reactions he's in trouble. Typically, it provides all of the Sphinx. "Creagorry, if you please, instead of me," he says. So the poor old Sphinx for many years reacts to everything for two. Maybe that's why bald. It's very tiring.
№ 390654   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2020 / 04:36
All elements are interconnected and each one supports and reinforces the others. The word evokes memories, which evoke feelings which, in turn, shape the facial expressions and other reactions - for example, the total voltage and the desire to pull away. The facial expression of disgust and repulsion heighten the feelings to which they are attached, and the feelings in turn reinforce these ideas. All this occurs immediately and simultaneously, creating samokleyushcheysya pattern of cognitive, emotional and physical reactions, which varied, and form a single whole, - they are called associative coherence.
№ 390470   Added MegaMozg 06-04-2020 / 12:42
... When I walked out of the store, one guy said I was beautiful. My reaction was mild... I have spent three hours over the bucket, trying to puke.
№ 390424   Added Viker 06-04-2020 / 11:35
Starting to explore their behavioral schemes, remember that first and foremost we should strive to articulate their thoughts, avoiding an accusatory tone, recognizing that the conflict involves both of you. Talking about problems often useful to use this approach and support it with key phrases for example:
"looks like we caught in a vicious circle";
- "apparently, we don't understand each other";
- "I think each of us pulls the blanket over himself".
The basic idea of communication without accusations is this: "it Seems we are caught in a vicious circle - you had a natural reaction that I, too, there is an understandable reaction; she, in turn, causes your..."
№ 390416   Added Viker 06-04-2020 / 11:34
Regardless of geography, behind the Fig leaf of "historical reconciliation" lies a simple task - based on the pre-Soviet past, to keep the post-Soviet liberal economic order, the findings on the "bones" of the Soviet Union privatization. If it needs to Bandera - Bandera amiss, and if Vlasov - Vlasov amiss. Yes, even to Malyuta Skuratov. What's the difference? Nationalism is a defensive reaction of the elite caused it herself injustice. "We with you one blood. Be patient!" - like the plebeian patrician.
№ 389215   Added MegaMozg 25-03-2020 / 13:45
Temptation begets sin, sin evolyutsioniruet in a Vice, and evil is becoming an epidemic, a pandemic, but only as long as the company maintained the immune response. And then evil becomes the norm.
№ 387368   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2020 / 12:50
But what I absolutely love about my mom...
Two such beautiful lady like you should smile!
- Man, sticking his nose where it isn't wanted should go in the ass!
... she can't stand as idle nonsense. Neither from outside nor from yourself. And it's not in any harm, although it can sew any, if it considers that it needs such a reaction, but in sincerity.
№ 385850   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2020 / 23:16
I stayed modest, tactful, reasonable, not exposing themselves to the fore, dressed sorhakhutte and discreet - in short, an ideal wife of a teacher and a member of the Board of the College. Exactly to the moment, as tea was served.
Remembering this, I turned my hand palm up and looked at a long blister across the base of the four fingers. In the end, it's not my fault that Mr. Bainbridge, a widower, used cheap metal tea infuser instead of porcelain or China. And it's not my fault he kindly asked me to pour out the tea. and certainly not my fault that a cloth potholder was a hole and the red-hot handle of the kettle came into direct contact with the hand.
No, I decided. to leave kettle - a completely natural reaction. The kettle fell on his knees to Mr. Bainbridge is just unfortunate coincidence: somewhere I was supposed to leave him. The only problem is that I shouted: "Damn fucking kettle!" - Yes, and still such a voice, which Mr. Bainbridge, in his turn, uttered a loud exclamation, and my Frank threw me a scathing look over the top of dish with wheat tortillas.
№ 382841   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2019 / 20:20
I'm not doing anything for show. My social networks if there is a reaction to events, it is only because not to appear can not. When there was a trouble with Serebrennikov, I wrote about this. When there was a trouble with the journalist by Holonovel that the drugs were planted, I wrote about this. You can call it a political gesture, you can call it heartache, Jewish mother. But what distinguishes citizenship from heartache? Nothing.
Quote Explanation: Interview, Esquire (Esquire).
№ 382163   Added MegaMozg 08-11-2019 / 18:02