tears [Theme] Page 4

They were crying because they felt how immensely, infinitely happy they were, but still they did not understand why there was so much grief from which they were crying. And they cried about the eternal doom of the human race, that time goes against our will, that we are inextricably alone, that we will part with friends and friends will betray us, and we will betray them, that love will pass anyway, that we will never know freedom, that we are weak and do not understand anything in this world, that eternal beauty does not include us within its limits, that our dreams will come true or fade away, and deeds will turn out to be unnecessary, that we were born against our will, we will live life according to the will of Truth , which is indifferent to us, and we will not leave of our own free will, that we are tormented by fear, that the future is hidden from us, that there is no truth in the world, and there is no God in heaven, that sea water is salty, and the earth is not edible, which we always lose more than we find that someone has power over us, although a hundred times meaner than us, that joy is fleeting, and pain has no end, that we will never see everything in the world, that we will not be able to tell everything about ourselves that nothing is visible in complete darkness, and the bright light blinds us that we are tired and no one it doesn’t matter about us that we are to blame for someone else’s evil, but someone is still better than us, that there is little heat, that there are no longer sailing ships, and we don’t know how to ride horses, that our dreams are no longer what they were in childhood, and the Mother of God has such a sad face that sooner or later we will die anyway, and we will be burned or buried in the ground.
№ 442732   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2022 / 02:06
Their Oil would turn into Tears.
№ 442655   Added MegaMozg 05-08-2022 / 22:15
so that you feel comfortable in your soul!
№ 442287   Added MegaMozg 17-07-2022 / 22:03
Afraid that he will never be able to hear the music of childhood ...
Quote Explanation: Diary note
№ 442213   Added MegaMozg 16-07-2022 / 00:36
I do not say: do not cry, there are also tears of joy.
№ 442120   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2022 / 13:06
“Sometimes it just makes things easier.
№ 442113   Added MegaMozg 12-07-2022 / 23:12
Our pain, only having subsided, starts growing again.
№ 441262   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 06:21
There is grief that is greater than tears.
№ 440019   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 10:42
When a person cries, you just need to give him a handkerchief. When the house cries, you have a lot of work.
№ 439557   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 16:18
I broke two fragile lives myself.
№ 438844   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 15:30
You don't change, but I want to fly.
№ 438125   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2022 / 14:45
To them I send my farewell greetings.
Quote Explanation: March 1940
№ 436549   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 08:24
The war has not started, the war is ending. And the one who did not know that it began and has been going on for a long time is just a bastard. <...> The damned Maidan is the root and fault of everything that is happening. No need to look for someone else to blame. Blame the Maidan and those who staged it. <...> Time must pass between sowing and reaping. Sowed eight years ago - reap. And how did you want? If you had sown yesterday and reaped today, then of course it would be enough for the cat's mind to understand what you get for. But since they sowed a long time ago, they have already forgotten why. Solomon also said: “There is a time between sowing and reaping, therefore the sons of men do not understand the meaning of punishment.” Time passes between deed and fruit, between good and reward, between sin and punishment. And we forget, and therefore the sons of men are in no hurry to correct themselves. <...> Be calm and know that not for a millimeter God has retreated from his Church and from his people. <...> The Lord knows how to deliver his own, and the Lord knows how to bring to judgment those who deserve this judgment. <...> Not a single Russian has ever sung the song “Kill Ukrainians”, and we have heard enough of “Muscovite for Gilyak”. But we have never sung such songs, and we will never sing - we are not fools, we are God's people. <...> Therefore, brothers and sisters, anyone who can rejoice in war is only an unscrupulous person. This is grief, this is trouble, this is a cross, this is heaviness. These are experiences, these are tears, this is prayer. But there are things that cannot be done. None of us scolds surgeons for hurting the sick so that he can be healed. And many other things happen in life, when you want it, don't want it - but you have to. And it's unpleasant - but you have to. Maybe not? Necessary. It would hurt, of course, it would not have been necessary, it would have been better in a different way - but you did not want to. <...> Like any conflict, like any trouble, this trouble will go through the hearts, through the families. As it always happens, some will say: “What are you, what are you ...”, others will say: “Well, what did you want? It was coming to this. Don't you know that this has been going on for a very long time?" So much blood has already been shed there over these last, I repeat, eight years. But people who are invested with power and strength must do their job to the end. Here it is no longer possible to turn away, a step forward, a step back - this will not work. We must go to the end, to the logical conclusion and to the complete completion of all this swine outrage that began eight years ago. <...> We do not call anyone an enemy, except the devil. We will pray to God and worry about our brothers and sisters on both sides of the conflict. <...> Merciful Christ may have mercy, may he purify, may he strengthen those faithful ones by name. And the Lord knows his faithful.
Quote Explanation: From a sermon (03/01/2022).
№ 436529   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 07:24
She put photos of her beautiful life on Instagram, then sat at the screen, wiped her tears and whispered: “How I would like to be in your place!”
№ 435844   Added MegaMozg 16-02-2022 / 01:36
- Stop doing that! It was hot and it was summer.
- Stop doing that! It was hot and it was summer.
№ 435600   Added MegaMozg 08-02-2022 / 07:12