faith [Theme]

Knowledge and faith, reason and Revelation are in a state of harmony, complement each other and do not contradict each other. Some of the religious truths, for example about the trinity of God, are not accessible to the human mind; in this case, a person can only believe.
№ 466257   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2024 / 15:48
Belief in gods arose due to man's fear of the forces of nature that he did not understand and the inability to explain them. Knowledge of the true structure of the world, the nature of the gods and the fact that the soul is mortal allows one to do without religion.
№ 466189   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2024 / 08:36
- I'm not like you. It doesn't matter how long it takes, but as long as I have at least some opportunity, I won't give up. I will create the path to the future with my own hands, and in order to do this, I must believe in even the slightest possibility.
- Im not like you. It doesnt matter how long it takes,...
№ 466100   Added MegaMozg 21-04-2024 / 15:21
This is not true. And I didn’t cry at all and didn’t repent. What kind of repentance is this when you do the same thing? Look... [put several coins on her palm. One coin slipped from my hand and fell to the floor] Why did I get this money? For this for the most. And the dress, and the hat, and the earrings - everything for this, for the most. Strip me down to my bare body, and you won’t find anything of mine. And the body is not mine - it was sold for three years in advance, or maybe for life - our life is short. What's in my stomach? The guest treated me to port wine, beer, and chocolate yesterday, and it turns out that my belly is not mine. I have neither shame nor conscience: if you order me to undress naked, I will undress; If you tell me not to give a damn about the cross, I won’t give a damn.
This is not true. And I didn’t cry at all and didn’t...
№ 465997   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2024 / 15:33
We believe and know that Great Russia will rise and be restored then, and only then, when we rise and rise in prayerful power. For Russia is us, each and all, although it is greater than each and all. For each of us, in his feat, gathers and builds Russia, and in his inertia and fall, ruins and dishonors it.
Quote Explanation: Florovsky G.V. “Eurasian temptation”
№ 465815   Added MegaMozg 12-04-2024 / 17:00
You know, once in Russia before the revolution there was such an attraction: a circus often came to the fair, and in this circus there were different performances. And here is one performance, one attraction called as follows: Live
№ 465776   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2024 / 04:06
It is not enough to believe in God. You need God to believe in you too. I would believe that your kindness is not ostentatious, your generosity is selfless. Your commitment to justice is sincere.
№ 465707   Added MegaMozg 09-04-2024 / 15:51
My faith lives in my heart!
№ 465692   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2024 / 21:12
When you are without God, it is simply nothing. You are a completely useless vegetable. A cat has more meaning in life than a person who does not believe in God if he is extinguished.
Release Date: 06.03.2023
№ 465622   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2024 / 08:09
Softening evil hearts is what is needed most now. Let harmony, hope, faith and love reign in the world. Happy Easter Sunday!
№ 465480   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 09:24
The belief that self-centered behavior is the only path to well-being is misleading and often harmful. Social relationships cannot be secondary. A sense of community is important for our positive mental health. He takes center stage.
№ 465432   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 07:00
Faith will become for us an ark of salvation, where the Lord Himself will be the pilot, who will lead us to the gates of righteousness. And the fear with which we look at tomorrow will disappear, for what is it, this tomorrow, if eternity is promised to those who believe in God and live in God... Do not make any plans or assumptions for the future in advance and prematurely. May the will of the Lord be done for everything! For He said: Whom
№ 465282   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2024 / 23:30
I will personally destroy everyone who does not have faith and belief in their hearts!
Quote Explanation: Ultimate Jutsu #3 Screensaver
I will personally destroy everyone who does not have faith...
№ 465078   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2024 / 15:27
There are two different types of people in the world: those who want to know and those who want to believe.
№ 464808   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:46
If you believe in your friends, then this faith can create a miracle.
If you believe in your friends, then this faith can create...
№ 464761   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:39