right [Theme]

- If the future you are talking about really awaits us, then perhaps all that awaits us ahead is despair. However, Zon no one has the right to take away their future from people, even for the sake of saving the world. The future is in the hands of those people who live here and now.
- If the future you are talking about really awaits us,...
№ 466102   Added MegaMozg 21-04-2024 / 15:27
- I can see it in your eyes! You love me, am I right? And on this basis (rather dubious), you would really like to fuck me! [Addresses the shocked cafe patrons at the next table] Aunties, well, you know life a little, am I wrong?!
1 Season 2 Series
№ 466075   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2024 / 03:30
The classic situation in which a person with CSD is the first to die is a stampede at the lifeboats on the Titanic or a panicked loading onto the last ships leaving Crimea in November 1920. Anyone who has self-respect and respects the rights of others will not save himself at the expense of others - and dies in the icy waters of the Atlantic or the basements of the Emergency. Lowering the threshold of vitality is the price that a person pays for a higher quality of his spiritual and mental life.
Quote Explanation: SSD - self-esteem
№ 465949   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2024 / 15:12
“The gods are the reason for what is happening,” Medusa answered. - Their power, their strength. Their stubborn anger and the fear they sow. They are happy to show how helpless a person is in comparison with them, and thus force him to demand the right to the only thing he can control.
№ 465775   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2024 / 04:03
Everyone wants something. For example, I want money. But, you know, even if you want something very much... so much that you can't think about anything else, that doesn't give you the right to harm others. You can’t go over your head for your own goals. This is what is called HUMANITY!
Quote Explanation: chapter 215
№ 465402   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 05:30
With a formidable song he defeated the enemy.
Quote Explanation: Musa Jalil, Through the Storm, Moscow, Soviet Russia, 1986
№ 465007   Added MegaMozg 22-03-2024 / 02:33
He understood everything right away, but I thought he was just crazy.
№ 464607   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2024 / 12:15
Natural law, as a necessary form of spiritual existence, is the most precious asset of man. Outside of this form there is no path to wisdom, virtue, Divinity, or the final and highest satisfactions of the spirit. The derogation of natural law degrades human dignity; every violation of it is spiritually unnatural.
Quote Explanation: About why natural law is better than positivism.
№ 464490   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 11:56
Let each of us just want to be silent this spring. Silence from happiness.
№ 463888   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:57
Why are the music and film industries so obsessed with sex? We are told that this is because “sex sells,” that is, the masses want sex, they want to see it and consume it. Thus, these industries are simply satisfying an already existing demand. In fact, these industries create demand. They force shamelessness on people until they create dependence. It's the same with drug distribution. Nobody naturally wants to inhale smoke. No one wakes up wanting to inject deadly chemicals into their veins. Nobody naturally wants to drink the rancid, rotten fermentation products of putrid fruits and vegetables. These are all artificial desires that these industries spend billions of dollars a year on, injecting them into the minds and souls of people through advertising and other forms of cultural engineering until people begin to think that these desires arise naturally and therefore need to be satisfied. This is why Western morality is so naturalistic. According to him, the most moral thing is to act in accordance with natural human rights and natural human interests. The liberal human rights regime is based on this. But no one is interested in how natural these rights and interests are? And even if they are natural, who decided that we are morally obligated to act in accordance with what is “natural”?
№ 463056   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:22
Animals are the vast majority without the right to vote. And they can only survive with our help.
№ 462943   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:04
When you leave your country, from Russia, from your homeland, you lose a lot. The list is long. But what is especially important is that you are deprived of the moral right to talk about the events taking place in your homeland here and now. About the events of history - perhaps. But about the present - no. Pathetic and worthy of contempt are those who, sitting far from fatal events, arrogantly discuss them from cozy sofas - “but the attack should have been done in a completely different way...”, “but the war should have been fought in a completely different way...” This is my rule, of course, I apply it to myself, otherwise he’s worthless. Many people have the right to talk and talk about the great and terrible war for the reunification of Russian lands - from those who are now at the front - who are storming Avdeevka, defending Gorlovka or repelling attacks on Belgorod - and to those who are on their heads even in the deep rear, like Nizhny Novgorod or Tsaritsyn, an enemy drone may arrive. But those who left - no, they do not have this right. Until they return.
№ 462815   Added MegaMozg 12-02-2024 / 21:27
The right to property is innate to man. Without title there will be no interest in cultivating the land. Destroy property rights and we will return to the savage state.
№ 462730   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2024 / 03:39