cross [Theme] Page 1

Don't say you're carrying your cross if you're playing tic-tac-toe.
№ 440165   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 11:36
- Franz Wertvollen, "Shot of Life"
№ 437654   Added MegaMozg 12-04-2022 / 01:21
The war has not started, the war is ending. And the one who did not know that it began and has been going on for a long time is just a bastard. <...> The damned Maidan is the root and fault of everything that is happening. No need to look for someone else to blame. Blame the Maidan and those who staged it. <...> Time must pass between sowing and reaping. Sowed eight years ago - reap. And how did you want? If you had sown yesterday and reaped today, then of course it would be enough for the cat's mind to understand what you get for. But since they sowed a long time ago, they have already forgotten why. Solomon also said: “There is a time between sowing and reaping, therefore the sons of men do not understand the meaning of punishment.” Time passes between deed and fruit, between good and reward, between sin and punishment. And we forget, and therefore the sons of men are in no hurry to correct themselves. <...> Be calm and know that not for a millimeter God has retreated from his Church and from his people. <...> The Lord knows how to deliver his own, and the Lord knows how to bring to judgment those who deserve this judgment. <...> Not a single Russian has ever sung the song “Kill Ukrainians”, and we have heard enough of “Muscovite for Gilyak”. But we have never sung such songs, and we will never sing - we are not fools, we are God's people. <...> Therefore, brothers and sisters, anyone who can rejoice in war is only an unscrupulous person. This is grief, this is trouble, this is a cross, this is heaviness. These are experiences, these are tears, this is prayer. But there are things that cannot be done. None of us scolds surgeons for hurting the sick so that he can be healed. And many other things happen in life, when you want it, don't want it - but you have to. And it's unpleasant - but you have to. Maybe not? Necessary. It would hurt, of course, it would not have been necessary, it would have been better in a different way - but you did not want to. <...> Like any conflict, like any trouble, this trouble will go through the hearts, through the families. As it always happens, some will say: “What are you, what are you ...”, others will say: “Well, what did you want? It was coming to this. Don't you know that this has been going on for a very long time?" So much blood has already been shed there over these last, I repeat, eight years. But people who are invested with power and strength must do their job to the end. Here it is no longer possible to turn away, a step forward, a step back - this will not work. We must go to the end, to the logical conclusion and to the complete completion of all this swine outrage that began eight years ago. <...> We do not call anyone an enemy, except the devil. We will pray to God and worry about our brothers and sisters on both sides of the conflict. <...> Merciful Christ may have mercy, may he purify, may he strengthen those faithful ones by name. And the Lord knows his faithful.
Quote Explanation: From a sermon (03/01/2022).
№ 436529   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 07:24
We have been taught since childhood that we are the masters of our destiny. We live the way we want, the way we think. Yes, nothing goes as planned. For no one: neither for ordinary people, nor for big politicians. And the fates of their family members, in general, are terrible. You don't belong to yourself and there's nothing you can do about it. This must be taken as a cross of some kind. Don't roar especially.
№ 436465   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 04:12
Whose thoughts are about mother, about her.
Quote Explanation: Written on 11/18/2012
№ 436255   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2022 / 17:33
Be brave and take a step!
№ 434100   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2022 / 11:57
V, better a miraculous cross with icons!
Quote Explanation: "Voting KiViN 2021".
Release Date: 17.06.2021
№ 433632   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2021 / 08:48
Slim profile on the wall ...
Quote Explanation: "Menu" (2010). Collection of poems.
№ 432915   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2021 / 07:09
will do! Where are you worn? In the army, in prison, Trofim. Well, something is clearly not safe.
Release Date: 09.10.2020
№ 431284   Added MegaMozg 25-10-2021 / 20:45
true
№ 430056   Added Viker 05-10-2021 / 17:43
All my life I was looking for a balance between reason and feeling, sometimes I was forced to compromise, loving judiciously, compassionate wisely, participating wisely. But with Jamie ... With Jamie I was completely different, for him I sacrificed everything, abandoned logic, forgot caution, plugged my ears so as not to hear the voice of reason. I stopped being the Claire that everyone knew, and became myself, albeit reckless, albeit putting an end to my career, albeit giving up all the comforts of a rational life. From me he received only myself, one that did not need to hide something, and I did not hide: I gave him my body and soul, he saw me in bed, he knew me weak and defenseless, and I trusted him, knowing that he will understand my weaknesses, as he did long ago.
№ 428528   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:41
Now more than half of families are getting divorced. This suggests that the spouses do not want to bear the cross - sacrifice themselves, endure the cooling of feelings, serve, care, guard the already established marriage so that the heart of another person is warmed up, temporarily cooled to you or even betraying you, so that all the same keep the marriage. This requires true love. Forgive and not respond with coldness to coldness, and maybe even alienation to alienation and in no case consider marriage as a pair of gloves. This is a gift from God that must be kept.
№ 424212   Added MegaMozg 26-07-2021 / 16:12
Beauty is like gravity. That is, the more a person fills the moment with himself, the more you are drawn to him. It's like the larger a star or other cosmic body, the more it pushes space, creating gravity. Everything is the same here: the more a being fills the moment with itself, the more others will reach for it, be attracted - this is the attraction, this is the attraction. When in the moment you have eggs to live your emotions to the end, in the moment to formulate them for yourself, share them and act from them. Omit one of the four verbs: live, formulate, share, act - you can put an end to attractiveness.
№ 421110   Added MegaMozg 20-06-2021 / 01:54
For many of us, living with an unsociable person is a heavy cross. Who does not like loneliness himself, that and someone else's jarring.
№ 420541   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2021 / 00:51