motherhood [Theme] Page 1

The breathing of a sleeping daughter is the best symphony of love in the world.
№ 459493   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:39
Nobody is ready for anything. Neither to motherhood, nor to fame, nor to miscarriage. We learn as we go along.
№ 457914   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:48
Everything is fine. Don't worry. Mom loves you very much. Just doesn't know what to do.
Quote Explanation: Liu Yunxiang consoles herself as a child, caught in a time loop.
№ 455167   Added MegaMozg 22-07-2023 / 09:06
Why not believe that we receive from our mothers some uncertainty about the authenticity of paternity; if the mother does not raise any doubts, then this is only because nature has furnished motherhood with serious physical evidence.
№ 451424   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2023 / 22:06
In my youth, I once heard from my mother that when I was not at home, she was afraid of phone calls: a phone call could mean bad news.
№ 448846   Added Viker 09-01-2023 / 11:34
Yuito, Kasane... I'm sorry I had to leave you like this. I should have told you straight out what I was going to do, but it would hardly have been possible to restrain myself in front of you. I will return to the time from which I came here. In fact, it's already back. I've been thinking about this ever since I got all the data from the Child. Therefore, I must stay there and live the rest of my life, as it should be. Since I received this information from the Child, my brain must be taken to Togetsu and connected to their network. I am sorry if I left you many tragic memories, but only with you I was incredibly happy - because I was able to see with my own eyes how my two precious children grew up. I am sure that as long as you are together, any obstacles are within your reach. Thank you for being born into the world - and for continuing to live, no matter what. I pray that you find happiness much greater than what you gave me. Kasane, Yuito - I love you.
№ 448416   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2023 / 22:24
Motherhood can be very joyful. And, no matter how unusual it may sound, in many respects this is precisely the choice. Wash the dishes or fool around with the kids? From such little things, from such small dilemmas, a holistic picture of our parenthood is formed.
№ 442185   Added MegaMozg 14-07-2022 / 23:24
Maternal work can and should be learned - this saves from unnecessary illusions, disappointments, doubts about one's own competence.
№ 441776   Added MegaMozg 03-07-2022 / 23:24
Studies show that maternal depression is especially dangerous for boys - they develop speech and large motor skills worse than girls in the same situation, they cope worse with tests that determine the development of intelligence.
№ 441758   Added MegaMozg 03-07-2022 / 16:27
Maternal depression directly affects the condition of the child.
№ 441757   Added MegaMozg 03-07-2022 / 16:24
When it comes to fatigue, lack of sleep, constant stress, hatred and dislike often turn out to be the flip side of love.
№ 441214   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 03:57
A woman truly becomes a mother when she at least accepts the need to pass on what she once received from her own mother. Not only the baton of life, but the ability to understand that this is not just "appreciation", that is, the gratitude that a child usually feels for his parents, but also the "ability to recognize" and accept another.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the book by Natalya Tsarenko “Princesses are not born! Or the secrets of raising girls.”
№ 440809   Added Viker 14-06-2022 / 10:14
That dying woman was not just a woman, she was a mother. A woman can be of any religion, but a mother has no religion, because motherhood is religion. Paradise is at her feet, and piety is in her breast.
That dying woman was not just a woman, she was a mother. A...
№ 440605   Added MegaMozg 09-06-2022 / 17:30
A boy who has problems with self-esteem, who is not sure that he is loved as he is, is not sure that he is good, most likely also received just such ideas about himself from his mother. The same applies to the other extreme: a child who considers himself the center of the universe, most often it is his mother who makes him so. By the way, it will be hard in life in both cases, just the problems will be different. The first will have to prove all his life, first of all to himself, that for some reason he is needed in this world and is worthy of something, most often at the cost of great sacrifices;
№ 440095   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 11:03