brothers [Theme] Page 1

Brother... He's three years younger. We grew up with him. There is another brother, but with that our fathers are different, and with this we have common mother and father. When he was beaten, he became disabled (second group). He's not right in the head now. He will come to the store and not remember what to buy. Law enforcement agencies did not find the offenders, although it was not difficult: we all know each other, the city is quite small. Yes, they did not look. I found and punished.
Quote Explanation: Bychkov is a Russian serial killer. In the period from September 2009 to January 2012, he committed 9 proven murders in the city of Belinsky, Penza Region.
№ 441149   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 00:42
- Probably very brave parents.
№ 440517   Added MegaMozg 06-06-2022 / 16:06
The easier it is to... crucify us!
Quote Explanation: according to famous and famous
№ 440298   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2022 / 00:06
Everything died in me... Everything... Except for the spark of life.
№ 439449   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 15:51
They flow slowly - in a weak, almost imperceptible flow - moving through time and space until they find a crack where they can settle and harden. If we take, for example, children who grew up under the same roof, then some suffer from such injuries more than others. Haven't you ever met brothers and sisters who were completely different from each other in temperament, although they had the same opportunities? One of them is always more withdrawn and melancholic than the other. That happens. Sometimes family traumas skip a generation and double their grip in the next. Often, grandchildren silently carry the grievances and experiences of their grandparents.
№ 439334   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 12:01
All people are brothers! But what about women?
№ 438766   Added MegaMozg 24-05-2022 / 22:48
Look at me. Boy, being you is incredibly boring, you know. Why did you do this to yourself? Although you are correct. I just took it and became a businessman. Oh wow. Which one of us is dead now? You? Or me?
Quote Explanation: Barış kills his twin brother and switches places with him.
№ 436592   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 10:33
Remember... We were 10 years old. There was an apple tree. Do you remember? Dad forbade her to climb. Barish,
Quote Explanation: Profit after killing Savas, his twin brother.
№ 436562   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 09:03
“Actually… There is another possibility…”
Quote Explanation: Barish commits two murders: the first time he kills a girl, the second - his own brother. He, in the hope that no one will suspect anything, switches places with his twin brother to avoid punishment.
“Actually… There is another possibility…”
№ 436561   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 09:00
The war has not started, the war is ending. And the one who did not know that it began and has been going on for a long time is just a bastard. <...> The damned Maidan is the root and fault of everything that is happening. No need to look for someone else to blame. Blame the Maidan and those who staged it. <...> Time must pass between sowing and reaping. Sowed eight years ago - reap. And how did you want? If you had sown yesterday and reaped today, then of course it would be enough for the cat's mind to understand what you get for. But since they sowed a long time ago, they have already forgotten why. Solomon also said: “There is a time between sowing and reaping, therefore the sons of men do not understand the meaning of punishment.” Time passes between deed and fruit, between good and reward, between sin and punishment. And we forget, and therefore the sons of men are in no hurry to correct themselves. <...> Be calm and know that not for a millimeter God has retreated from his Church and from his people. <...> The Lord knows how to deliver his own, and the Lord knows how to bring to judgment those who deserve this judgment. <...> Not a single Russian has ever sung the song “Kill Ukrainians”, and we have heard enough of “Muscovite for Gilyak”. But we have never sung such songs, and we will never sing - we are not fools, we are God's people. <...> Therefore, brothers and sisters, anyone who can rejoice in war is only an unscrupulous person. This is grief, this is trouble, this is a cross, this is heaviness. These are experiences, these are tears, this is prayer. But there are things that cannot be done. None of us scolds surgeons for hurting the sick so that he can be healed. And many other things happen in life, when you want it, don't want it - but you have to. And it's unpleasant - but you have to. Maybe not? Necessary. It would hurt, of course, it would not have been necessary, it would have been better in a different way - but you did not want to. <...> Like any conflict, like any trouble, this trouble will go through the hearts, through the families. As it always happens, some will say: “What are you, what are you ...”, others will say: “Well, what did you want? It was coming to this. Don't you know that this has been going on for a very long time?" So much blood has already been shed there over these last, I repeat, eight years. But people who are invested with power and strength must do their job to the end. Here it is no longer possible to turn away, a step forward, a step back - this will not work. We must go to the end, to the logical conclusion and to the complete completion of all this swine outrage that began eight years ago. <...> We do not call anyone an enemy, except the devil. We will pray to God and worry about our brothers and sisters on both sides of the conflict. <...> Merciful Christ may have mercy, may he purify, may he strengthen those faithful ones by name. And the Lord knows his faithful.
Quote Explanation: From a sermon (03/01/2022).
№ 436529   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 07:24
As long as marriage exists, prostitution will not die. Do you know who will always support and feed prostitution? These are the so-called decent people, noble fathers of families, impeccable husbands, loving brothers. They will always find a venerable excuse to legitimize, ration, and banish paid debauchery.
№ 431210   Added Viker 25-10-2021 / 09:25
This morning you called me a thief. Tonight you call me: brother. What will you call me tomorrow?
Quote Explanation: Chapter 4
№ 430608   Added MegaMozg 12-10-2021 / 17:12
“We wanted to lock him in the pyramid, but Mom wouldn't let him,” he told Harry.
№ 428885   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 16:39
We have no choice but to go to Rome and end this war in the only way: to give freedom to every slave of Italy. I'd rather be a free man who, together with my brothers, will have a long journey and a difficult battle, than the richest inhabitant of Rome, fattened on food that he did not earn, living surrounded by slaves. We have come a long way together, experienced many battles and won many victories. Now, instead of sailing home, we have to fight again. Perhaps there is no peace in this world, neither for us, nor for anyone else, but I know one thing: as long as we are alive, we must be true to ourselves. I know that we are brothers and we are free.
We have no choice but to go to Rome and end this war in the...
№ 428258   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 15:21
“Maybe sometimes it's the same thing, big brother.
№ 425689   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 10:54