passion [Theme] Page 2

Art is a woman rushing to work at seven, but continuing to move smoothly, drawing with every step understandable only to herself the letters of dead languages. All semitones of grace, passion and femininity in an even step. Tasty swaying hips, thin ankles and carefully drawn wrists, begging for kisses-bites provocatively protruding bones.
№ 449103   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2023 / 16:15
Without diligence and passion, do not expect success in activities.
№ 448563   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2023 / 10:06
And every time, no matter what suffering you meet, you will see that the origins of everyone are in fear, doubt, jealousy and envy, as well as in the thirst for money and fame. On these roots grow all the other passions in which people perish. The other half of sorrows stems from blindness, from the idea that life is a small period from birth to death, deeply personal and cut off from the rest of the world. And this main prejudice prevents us from seeing the whole universe clearly, from understanding our place in it.
№ 447904   Added MegaMozg 23-12-2022 / 21:57
Faced with a choice between "a dead father lying cold in the ground, and a living woman, warm and full of passion, in his arms, the boy showed amazing prudence for a man of such noble blood, choosing love instead of honor," says Gribok.
№ 446657   Added MegaMozg 19-11-2022 / 16:42
It's an endless game without rules!
Quote Explanation: APHORISMS ANACHRONISMS - 39
№ 444960   Added MegaMozg 28-09-2022 / 22:12
Sitting on the floor and drowning in the passion of pain.
№ 442765   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2022 / 03:48
I am the inspiration that peers through your window at night, painting the melodies of pictures you have not painted, and your laughter that you cannot know. And I am a stupid thought that suddenly overshadows you in broad daylight and fills your heart with extraordinary joy. I am a song that tells about passion and despair, about madness and tenderness. I am the bell of awakened spring. I am the first flowers that light up in your visions, and the rainbow that flares up in previously unknown feelings. I am a long-awaited solar whim and a melting boundless tenderness of a kiss. I am the wind that embraces blooming April and excites with the confidence of generous September. I am the element, the only one whose fury attracts and surprises. I am the top of a glacier above the forests, dazzlingly sparkling, and the copper voices of birds by the winter sea. I am a happy dream fifteen minutes before dawn, born of a distant star. I'm your chance to tell the world what you can't hide. I am a sculpture, changing every moment and forever unique. I am that which lives silently in the heart and makes the hands tender and the eyes moist. I am quiet sadness and sad silence filled with life. I am a riddle that no one can solve. My gentle callsigns fly into space...
№ 441413   Added MegaMozg 25-06-2022 / 13:06
In underdeveloped societies, power, money, and women evoke the greatest passions; in the developed - money, power and crossword puzzles.
№ 440663   Added MegaMozg 11-06-2022 / 20:39
It’s never too late to change your mind, to love any given opportunity, not to skimp on sincerity, to try new things, to obey impulses, to choose your passions and oddities, not to stagnate, not to fall into banalities, not to desire approval, to believe in a dream and your own path.
№ 440329   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2022 / 13:09
And every time, no matter where and with what sufferings you meet, you will understand that the reason for them is fear, doubts, jealousy and envy, as well as the thirst for money and fame. Other passions grow on these roots, in which people perish. The second half of sorrows comes from the blindness of people, from their conviction that all life consists in a small period from birth to death and that it is cut off from the rest of the world. And this main prejudice prevents us from seeing the whole Universe clearly and understanding our place in it.
№ 440062   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 10:49
You never neglect anyone, because no one can know why someone is tormented and suffering by what passion. We, the obsessed, suffer, but it is easier for others. And you yourself, if you have any grief from any passion, do not arbitrarily throw it away, so that another person does not pick it up and suffer; but look for a person who would voluntarily take this weakness from you.
№ 439977   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 10:35
You can even say that passion is a real swamp, a drug, a prison. A person is weakened to do what is pleasing to God and cannot get rid of the fetters of pernicious and corrupting passions. We all have small or big passions, overt or secret, well-known and not very well-known, which have become a habit and arise unexpectedly, the same passions that we want to get rid of in words, but at the same time we do not move on to courageous deeds. It must be admitted that victory over these enemies by one's own strength alone is very difficult to achieve. But with the help of the impassive Christ, who endured suffering and death on the cross for us, possessed by passions, we can be freed from their undivided rule.
№ 439954   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 10:32