recognition [Theme] Page 5

Angela took a critical look at the replicant and added:
- But in this helmet you are unlikely to mix with the crowd.
"I can turn on the camouflage mode... - the sergeant murmured, knowing full well how pathetic this argument sounds. But he continued to cling to any opportunity to delay the inevitable - to take off his helmet and show his face.
- If there are not two heads under the helmet, it is better to remove it, - Angela advised.
-I better not remove it, - admitted Chimbik.  - So, anyway, say people from the control group. I'm a freak.
His confession did not make much of an impression on Lorray.
"So, it won't be difficult to mix with the crowd," she shrugged.  - Ugliness is more common in the world than beauty. Life itself is ugly.
№ 417978   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 15:33
“Dude, she made a choice. Look around: this is not your day, I get it! Just stop getting into other people's lives.
№ 417516   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 09:57
I believe that words can hug tightly and hurt, betray. They breed and unite us, destroy and resurrect us. Every day we choose words for friends, colleagues, acquaintances and casual passers-by. We exchange them and express all emotions, thoughts, feelings. We select them for a long time for the most important events, such as confession or separation, we scatter them in the wind during conflicts and quarrels. As a child, we are told that there are magic words like "thank you" and "please." But now I understand that magic is completely different: "I worry about you", "I think about you." Amulets phrases that we pronounce to our relatives and friends in the warmest tone in the world. Words penetrate inside and sound for a long time in our hearts, days, destinies. “I am near”, uttered in a whisper on a cold autumn day, will warm even the most cold heart. “I am with you”, like happiness, will dissolve in a person and lead him on the most beautiful roads in life and work ...
№ 416665   Added Viker 13-04-2021 / 13:43
Submit to fate - admit your weakness!
№ 416010   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2021 / 03:03
In your divine silence - love, I feel the recognition!
№ 415828   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2021 / 14:21
Don't look for an ideal world, there is none on earth. Beauty coexists with ugliness, sincerity with hypocrisy, recognition with oblivion.
№ 414552   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2021 / 15:18
- Where have you been all my life on the "ark"?
- In the Gift Shop.

Quote in English
Quote Explanation: He gave her rings with vows, the same as they had in marriage.
№ 413333   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2021 / 21:27
The main fear of every person is the recognition of their complete inaction. Can anyone honestly admit to himself what he is doing and for whose benefit?
№ 412502   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2021 / 07:42
This record is my confession to crimes.
I confess that I have not been able to protect my homeworld of Helicia from the Valelsi. I confess that I failed to destroy the Heliophagus and the Jennerite Eternity Machine. I confess that I betrayed my friend Ambraliya Divia. Fate turned her against me when she forced her to make me Eternal in the name of love and sisterly loyalty. I confess to the murder of Ebris Lomil, a friend and Red Observer of the Eldrids, for obsessive questions about my sanity and loyalty that should not have been questioned. I confess to the cold-blooded murder of the 778 Jennerite soldiers who invaded my house – let the night consume their souls, every single one!
And I swear an oath to everyone I meet in battle: you will all be swallowed up by darkness!
As punishment for these crimes, I take on this burden: the weight of my guilt and the darkness that it has generated. I am not destined to redeem it.
№ 412463   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2021 / 05:45
- A-A-A! RIDE ALL IN THE ASS! ME AND MY DEATH COMBAT VEHICLES DUMP ON THE FIG HERE! SUCCESSFULLY YOU LIEU THE WAR, NUCKLES!
№ 412448   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2021 / 05:00
Self-actualization is the highest result of successful personal growth and development. And the finale of self-actualization is characterized by: education and understanding of the path of wisdom; high values: a sense of responsibility for loved ones, comprehension of quiet post-romantic love and devotion; respect for reasonable authority and worthy authorities; finding your place in life, your vocation, where you can put all your abilities and talents; own system of values, the presence of life experience, including both real success and serious losses; courage in aspirations and realism in setting life goals; calm recognition of death and other inevitable losses, the ability to endure the inevitable, acceptance of the natural imperfection of the world, oneself and others; courage to be good, virtuous people, willingness to accept obscurity, lack of recognition.
№ 411486   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2021 / 03:18
When I independently discovered the thoughts already expressed by the great philosophers, this did not at all raise me in my own opinion, but, on the contrary, dropped them. What is it - megalomania or megalomania?
№ 411379   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2021 / 04:54
Recognizing another person's need does not mean that we agree with it or want to satisfy it, but at least we are trying to meet each other halfway.
№ 411233   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2021 / 23:51
- Seriously?
- Listen, I understand that you got it, but... I think it's yours.
- I said, I don't need your poda... A what? Where did you get that from?
- From the residents of the city you hate.
- I... I thought I had lost this photo forever after a fire set by the bewildered Sole. And it turns out...
- Can you tell us about it? About the cat from the photo?
- This is Elizabeth, my wife. She and I met on Christmas Eve a few dozen moons ago. She is my ray of hope in this harsh world, with her we have experienced countless events and adventures. She was so smart, agile, smart. It would seem that she can do everything: from catching a nimble squirrel to climbing weathered rocks. And her voice... I drowned when I heard him and nothing else bothered me. But nothing can last forever, and her ray burned to the bottom. I remember that day as if it were yesterday.
- What happened?
- Storm. There was a storm of unprecedented proportions. Elizabeth and I were just around the bay when hell came to earth. We are... We are used to such a life. We didn't think at all that something could go wrong. Extreme was a mandatory part of our marriage, so we went to the storm as another adventure. And when we realized that it was not so easy for us to escape, it was too late. Too late. Wave... She swallowed it. Just one moment and it's gone. No matter how hard I try, no matter how hard I search... Everything was in vain. The last thing I remember was another wave pulling me underwater as well. I thought it was the end... I woke up when it was over. The water became smooth as glass. I was trying to look for it! I thought if I was lucky, then she should. She was born for luck! But it was nowhere to be found. No matter how much I search, no matter how hard I try... Her trail was cold. It went to the bottom. Forever. And with it went any joy in my life. Christmas, which once brought us together, so ruthlessly took it away from me, trampled and mixed with dirt. I wish the sea had taken me away rather than hers...
- Oh, that's really terrible. I am so sorry.
- You know... I didn't think I'd say that, but... Thank you. Really. I guess I even blamed them for allowing themselves to have fun when there's a void inside of me. Selfish, I know. But there was nothing I could do about it.
№ 410950   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2021 / 19:30
- Why are you angry? Worried?
He was ready to break into a scream, but stopped himself. And looking into my eyes he said:
- Yes.
Lucifer seemed to see courage rather than weakness for the first time in his confession. He seemed to realize that cowardice was to dismiss feelings rather than acknowledge them. And he repeated:
- Yes, I'm worried.
Lucifer paused: he was thinking about something. And then there was his voice, sincere, serious, filled with light sadness:
- No matter how thorny the path is and where it would seem at first glance... I won't hurt you. I promise.
№ 409947   Added MegaMozg 21-12-2020 / 20:00