no [Theme] Page 247

- The connection is direct: the state offers me to pay ninety-five percent of taxes on my profits. In order to remain an honest person, I must, at the same time, take off my last panties, excuse me, but I'm sorry. This is a gift to my mistress, sorry again. Therefore, I withdraw practically all my capital somewhere, to Cyprus, offshore, where I pay only four percent; and I leave a small part here, in Russia, and honestly pay taxes from it. Now the inspection comes to me, asks: "Is your office?" Not mine. The grandfather is registered. He, I have - a war veteran. And the dacha on the ruble? Uncle is Afghan. And the Mercedes? Dear brother. He's a Hero of the Soviet Union. And I am naked and clean, there is nothing. There is nothing. Just like you have on me. Here are our chosen ones, who are all, as one, businessmen, so poor. That is why it is so easy to find compromising evidence on them! And if it was possible to keep all the money here, my income would become open and I would be not only officially rich, but also crystal honest. It is difficult to find compromising evidence on an honest person. I have no money offshore, period. Everything! All here! Everything in Russia! Everything works for the good of me and the country, in my opinion.
№ 412195   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2021 / 23:57
- No, colleague, this is not a fantasy, but just the first point of the economic program!
№ 412187   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2021 / 23:33
There is nothing more interesting than getting to know yourself. You need to recognize yourself, and not rely on the words of people. Study yourself slowly, savor yourself, surprise yourself, admire yourself. No need to run. Let it be slow, but with meaning, with arrangement.
Release Date: 07.09.2020
№ 412179   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2021 / 23:09
As for us. We need to understand clearly. We are in a situation of much greater risks. Why do Holland or America or Germany have the same unrest, or even more risks? They have no external threat.
Release Date: 26.01.2021
№ 412174   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2021 / 22:54
We see a very terrible trend. We see a terrible trend of totalitarianism. Because instead of meritocracy, when a person held office according to his abilities, now there is an imposition of the worst features of totalitarianism that once were
- in fascism
- ... no, it was in different structures. There were also national quotas in Soviet times. And in Soviet times, they considered what class you were from. When you are told now that you need to have certain sexual, racial deviations, this is totalitarianism. This contradicts the original meaning of what democracy is. And that means that if you were born with the wrong skin color, like a white man, you have a much lower chance in life. No one cares about your professional abilities and talents. It's scary.
Release Date: 26.01.2021
№ 412173   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2021 / 22:51
Fly away - leave a sweet trace,
Ashes on the hotel sheet,
The heart is stupidly fried in the cauldron.
The minibar is over already -
Turn off the lights, well, turn off the lights!
You and I are gone, it's only in a dream!
№ 412154   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2021 / 21:51
“Oh no, Christmas never goes by unless you want it to. Maisie leaned against the counter and rested her chin on her hand. - Christmas is a way of thinking.
№ 412139   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2021 / 02:51
Never at all.
№ 412131   Added MegaMozg 26-01-2021 / 18:21
All people have the right to express their point of view. Within the framework provided by law. Anything outside the law is not just counter-productive, but dangerous. In our history of our country, we have repeatedly faced situations where the situation went far beyond the law. And it led to such a swing of society and the state, from which not only those who rocked the state and society suffered, but also those people who had nothing to do with it. This was the case after the First World War, as a result of the October Revolution. What good intentions were guided by the people who rocked the Russian Empire. And what it all led to.
Or in the 90s, when everything seemed so bad that it would not get worse. No, after the collapse of the Soviet Union, it became so bad that it could not have occurred to anyone that it was possible. I'm not talking about the loss of geopolitical positions. But also in the lives of individuals. The collapse of the economy, the army, law enforcement, medicine - everything.
People went through the ordeal of the civil war, which was launched by international terrorism in the Caucasus.
You can do everything, but - without going beyond the law.
Release Date: 25.01.2021
№ 412102   Added MegaMozg 26-01-2021 / 04:39
Why am I doing this? I was left alone, among the children and corpses. No one else. Career, family, future I destroyed everything. But I keep an eye on them. What for? Mother's love? Call of duty? Guilt? Stupidity. They are ungrateful immoral animals. They respect only strength and fear. There's nothing to love them for.
So maybe I'm just pleased to feel like a good person? Because of a sense of power over someone? Or is it pride in their work... I don't know.
Maybe you know? Tell me, why did you come for your brother?
Quote Explanation: The quote was taken from an orphanage in the game
№ 412101   Added MegaMozg 26-01-2021 / 04:36
Paulie and Sam are not with me because they are strong. There are stronger guys in town. And Frank is not with me because he is smart, although he has no equal in numbers. All these people are here with me because of one quality that I really appreciate. This quality should be appreciated by all of us. Do you understand what I mean?
№ 412044   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2021 / 11:51
- Around there is no one but enemies and their homes! You, by chance, have not forgotten how many people died outside the walls because of their fault? We were being eaten alive! Even fire is not enough for them!
№ 412038   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2021 / 11:33
Do you understand how your trick will turn out now? Innocent people have died because of you. You didn’t even feel sorry for the children. There is no turning back.
№ 412036   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2021 / 11:27
- Well, if my life is the way you describe it, you are free to make a choice: you will be in it or you will leave. You don’t want to share this life with me, because it is disgusting to you in all its manifestations, you can get lost back where you came from.
№ 412029   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2021 / 11:06