method [Theme] Page 1

Having books at home is a proven way to change your life and expand your horizons in any country in the world. Data from studies of 70,000 families from 27 countries, accumulated over many decades, show that having a large number of books in the home library increases a person's desire to learn and continue their education. The more books (0, 25, 75, 500), the higher his chances of graduating from ninth grade, high school, and university, respectively, even after taking into account adjustments for parents’ income, their level of education, and their field of work.
№ 463802   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:44
Even handing over your own partner to another man, which is the most excruciating and painful experience imaginable, is much more bearable than not being able to separate from her.
Quote Explanation: The “mother figure” for a narcissist can be a mother or a father.
№ 463618   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 14:44
Ultimately, forced loneliness haunts everyone's soul. The only question is how rationally he can deal with it. If a person feels free, it means he is comfortable alone with himself. If a person is in slavery, it means he is looking for a way to escape from himself.
№ 463258   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2024 / 15:18
Love is all we have, the only way we can help another person.
Quote Explanation: Erasmus of Rotterdam "The Wisdom of All Ages"
№ 463151   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 12:11
People are forced to make mistakes - this is the only way to move along an unknown route.
№ 463002   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:13
Writing a story is often another way of defining chaos.
№ 462850   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 10:49
Nietzsche said: “I,” you say, proud of this word. But more important - although you don’t want to believe it - is much more important than your body and its great mind; it does not say “I”, but creates it. On a personal note, I will add this: our mind can heal a sick body, while our body can do the same to heal a sick mind. The baggage of life experience burdens every person both morally and physically, but for healthy mental development, most people mistakenly seek salvation on the side of psychiatrists, drugs and other things unnecessary for life, in which they see an easy way to escape from reality, not realizing that only they are able to form their own strong character. Thus, the constant practice of meditation and the unity of man with nature is an integral part of our sustainable existence - since changes at the level of the body, including healthy eating and exercise, can become those fundamental changes in human consciousness that serve as a source of inexhaustible life.
№ 462832   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 10:46
- I know these words, and he also said Real
Quote Explanation: Jess Lacroix negotiates with a criminal and quotes Marcus Aurelius.
- I know these words, and he also said Real
№ 462749   Added Viker 12-02-2024 / 19:56
He set some kind of trap. I don't know what it was, but he led them there. Again. He prevailed over them. Again. And he took away the only thing they had. Again. I don’t know how these tiny lives now settled in these machines, but now they will never find peace. Not like that. I have to call them all off. All of them. Together. In one place.
Quote Explanation: Director Henry Emily talks about the monster he unwittingly created and all the sins the monster committed.
№ 462726   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2024 / 03:27
I have been convinced of this many times.
№ 462650   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2024 / 03:57
- Well, I either need to cut costs or cut my wrists, so I took the cleaner route of the two.
№ 462449   Added Viker 06-02-2024 / 10:05
There was absolutely nothing to do in the port now. At this time, only rich yachtsmen hang out there, for whom a watercraft is not transport, but a way of demonstrating social status and a reason for pride and narcissism. Like a peacock's tail.
№ 462341   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 19:46
- This is interesting. I thought this was a way to become someone else. Sometimes it's nice to forget who you really are. Even if you know that it is just an illusion.
Quote Explanation: According to the plot, the main character talks with a psychiatrist who was called to get her opinion about what kind of person he is and why he became like this.
№ 462069   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 14:58
Ultimately, people strive to please and obey. So it doesn't matter how bad it has been so far. You can reverse this train by making new statements about yourself, loudly protesting the previous version, becoming someone else and making yourself known to everyone. And, lo and behold! You will miraculously become someone else. People will start respecting you and stop insulting you. They will seek out your company and help you achieve your goals. It's completely up to you. So, get to work!
№ 462038   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 14:53