news [Theme] Page 2

For a long time he had not read a single book - he said that there was no time - he did not subscribe to newspapers, he learned the news from conversations. However, he had nothing to recognize - nothing in the outside world interested him.
№ 432327   Added MegaMozg 29-11-2021 / 09:39
Vic: God help. How I would have smacked you so that you would not get up! Listen, take him better, drive him out!
Quote Explanation: Mark visited Vic in prison. Mark is convinced that his father, who raised him poorly as a child, is guilty of a crime and wants Vic to tell the truth about his guilt.
№ 431353   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2021 / 22:39
possibilities.
Release Date: 15.10.2021
№ 430769   Added MegaMozg 15-10-2021 / 22:54
The news about the skills fell like snow on your head. And after the snow, another piece of the roof and a neighbor's cat fell.
№ 430660   Added MegaMozg 13-10-2021 / 20:36
- Me too, I just live nearby, it was kapets loud. By the way, I thought: what if they take us to the zoo so that rich animals would look at us? Judge for yourself. Lions. Sometimes they don't even come out, they don't really give a fuck.
Release Date: 26.09.2021
№ 429503   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:19
I have trouble sleeping, I fall asleep hard, so I like to watch some programs about animals at night. But did you not notice that all these programs are like a criminal chronicle, and such, hardcore, from the 90s? Everyone pees each other out of lawlessness, but thanks to the fact that in these films there is a female voice, it does not sound so harsh: "Of this hundred little turtles, only two or three will survive. Such is life." If the news showed on "Discovery", they would also not listen so dramatically: "As a result of increasing the retirement age to its onset, only two pensioners out of a hundred will live to see it, but such is life."
Release Date: 22.11.2019
№ 427245   Added MegaMozg 07-09-2021 / 04:48
I've noticed that many viewers don't need positive news at all. Everyone is only interested in some kind of trash. And in order to increase the ratings, we even added a little bit of drama and negativity to the good news. Like: "The deputies of Ust-Kamenogorsk proposed a bill on free travel for pensioners. Presumably, the law will come into force in October next year. But will Vera Pavlovna live to see this day? The question remains open!"
Release Date: 06.09.2019
№ 427186   Added MegaMozg 05-09-2021 / 23:03
Gentlemen, I have two news for you. Good - we ended the war, bad - we lost it ...
Quote Explanation: So he spoke in Congress on the withdrawal of troops from Vietnam.
№ 426668   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:34
In the fall of 2013, Swedish singer Jay-Jay Johansson visited our city, his concert was held at the LOFT club, of course, we agreed on an interview with a world celebrity. And so he came to "Prima", settled in the dressing room and waited for the air. A working TV broadcast our news, and in them in a row: the collapse of the wall on Svobodny, some pickets, right there - Offspring gives a concert in Yarygin ... At some point, JJ turns and says in surprise: “All this is real in Is it happening in Krasnoyarsk? " Apparently, he thought he was going to the taiga, but ended up in a megapolis with a population of over one million.
№ 424315   Added MegaMozg 27-07-2021 / 14:18
Gennady Statyevsky never used so few quotation marks.
№ 424259   Added MegaMozg 26-07-2021 / 21:33
- What is good, bad? And then I have exhausted the shit limit for today.
- What is good, bad? And then I have exhausted the shit...
№ 417103   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2021 / 22:51
All this took place in a poor, far from civilization Kurdish village, in which there was no electricity, no roads, no doctors, no school. Behind the dense veil of isolation, no news from the outside penetrated. The inhabitants of the village did not hear about the consequences of the Second World War, nor about the atomic bomb. Nevertheless, they were convinced that strange things were happening in a world far from the banks of the Euphrates. They did not have a desire to know this unknown world, and distant wanderings seemed to them a completely meaningless occupation. Everything that is, was and will be in this world, a person sees around him, here and now. People are supposed to live in one place, like trees and stones. The exceptions are three categories: itinerant mystics who have lost their past, fools who are devoid of reason, and poets who have lost their beloved. All the other villagers.
№ 414665   Added Viker 09-03-2021 / 12:34
- I don’t want to. I am in an elevated mood, and the present headquarters do not know how to bring about battles.
№ 413272   Added MegaMozg 08-02-2021 / 21:51