letters [Theme] Page 5

Sometimes, closing his eyes.
His poem about the wounded heart
I recited it.
In a letter from him
Even the joke sounded sorrow.
№ 397078   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 11:29
I know what death is, but to talk about it aspire. Once a year, in Day of memory, we write letters to those who are lost. Sign, fold and leave for the cemetery. In this sense I do not see. Why write dead? About death it is better not to think. Although the recent death knocks at my door.
№ 396596   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:14
The most important lesson life has taught me is the essence of my existence consists in the subjective awareness, which is a continuous process. Finally I can't identify with any matter (for example, my body), nor with anything that I produce (my words in these pages) nor with any of my properties (my interest in others), nor my past, nor my future plans nor of my immediate thoughts, nor any other thing. In short, I'm not a thing, nothing. I - only the process of my being - for example, the process of writing these words, but I'm not content words or ideas they are expressing. I'm the one who understands the writing process, selects ways of expressing thoughts, hopes for understanding, enjoy the emergence of thoughts and images of their experiences.

Quote in English
Quote Explanation: Word game: English no thing (not a thing) and nothing (nothing) is written and pronounced almost the same. — Approx. translator.
№ 395409   Added Viker 19-05-2020 / 11:06
I Zanegina Hell. I'm six. I write in print. Hitler kicked me from the town of Sychevka in the Smolensk region. I want to go home. Little me, and I know that it is necessary to break Hitler and then go home. Mom gave the money on the tank. I Packed on the doll 122 rubles and 25 kopecks. And now he put them on the tank. Dear uncle editor! Write in the newspaper all the children that they, too, their money is given away on the tank. And call him "baby". When our tank would break Hitler, we're going home. Hell. My mom is a doctor and dad a tanker.
Quote Explanation: After the publication of the letter in the newspaper, came to the editorial office hundreds of letters of children, in the end, the preschoolers were collected 160886 rubles. The money was built the T-60, which was nicknamed "baby", the mechanic-driver who was one of the nineteen women tank red army Sergeant Catherine A. Petlyuk, who also had the nickname of tiny from his height 151 cm
№ 394141   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 10:42
Dear Bonnie,
I'm such a coward. It would be worthwhile to tell you in person, not in the letter. However, know, do it, you would advise me to run away from their problems. You will be forced to accept the future without Elena, will you help me become better than I ever could be. As well as she. I'm terrified of the thought of you down both. I'm leaving because it's better to disappoint you once, than doing it your whole life. And let this life will be the happiest for you, Bonnie Bennett, an amazing woman. Mediocre cruciverbalist and my best friend
With love and respect, Damon.
№ 393076   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 11:09
- So, how quickly did you realize that I'm not dead?
- You wrote me a letter, Alfie.
№ 392957   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2020 / 15:36
Hey, SIS! I hope you and daddy are my letters still reach - usually, they were never a reliable method of communication, but in a different way to let you know I can't. In any case, if letter is still not reached, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. I'm sorry for the choice that I had to do. I remember you told me about the delusional idea of it. After everything I went through, I'm already inclined to agree with you.
We all had a rough time on the way here - and that's not counting the monsters in our way. With each step further from life as we know it, every morning gave us a sense of expectation of something new behind each new turn, whether a small fortune or just another nightmare. Sometimes this ignorance is frightening, and the realization that it could just get worse. You once told me that bad things just happen. I was angry, I didn't want to hear it. But now I see that you were right.
But that's why I'm here now. Do what you can to at least help someone. We all have lost something, and I've seen what loss does to people. But if every time we give up, when something lost, we would not have the strength to move on. There would be no chance to see something beautiful that already have or are waiting for us next. Would not be able to change anything for the better, whether we ourselves or the world around us. We would never meet with those people who are in a difficult moment would be lost without our help.
That's why we learned to be hunters, young. To be those who have something to do with all the bad in our world. Because there are still people that have lost their way - and those who want to profit by their misfortunes. I know that sometimes it sounds unbelievable - every day to fight against something that will never win. But we must try - if not for yourself, then at least for those that can still be saved.
I miss you so much. And Weiss and Blake. But I think you would be proud of what we did for Mistral. Even uncle Crowe amounted to us! He said he'll arrange meeting with Professor Lionhart, Director of haven. Told us about some of the things that you also it would be interesting to hear. Things that I can't trust that email. Maybe if you join us, you and he will love this. With the fall of the Beacon dad need to focus on helping others. And I understand that you would now like to focus on myself. But I agree - it would be a healthy team RWBY to gather together again.
Prior to the meeting. Your loving sister, ruby rose.
PS Oh yeah! Giving you our address in Mistral. I can't wait when you decide to join us. Now that we have passed half of the Anime, it seems to me that things start to get better.
№ 392188   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2020 / 16:45
When Hodgins and I were buried alive, we wrote letters to those he loved. In case our bodies were ever found. Hodgins wrote to Angela, and I wrote you. "Dear agent Booth, you are a man disorderly, irrational, impulsive, superstitious and exasperating. Believe in ghosts, angels, and Santa Claus. But because of you, I started to look at the Universe differently. Why the simple contemplation of your face makes me so happy? Why I'm happy every time furtively glancing at you, meeting your gaze. Loving you doesn't make sense. And loving you right. If I get out of here, you'll find a time and place to tell you that you make my life messy, confusing and irrational and wonderful".
And that time has come.
№ 391947   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2020 / 16:15
I remember much about my childhood. And about how, starting with the Beatles, I tried to become famous by sending endless letters. "Dear sir, we are a semi-professional rock band. We think we are. Perhaps we have a future..."
Quote Explanation: "The rules of life sir Paul McCartney," the magazine Esquire (Esquire).
№ 391757   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2020 / 15:27
About ignore.
There are times when a Woman likes you, and you 100% know she likes you, you started it not childish, she is ready to give you... a little bit More and sex! But she's not picking up or responding to texts. All of a sudden. You shied away by the current, after all you have almost a section and almost landed. Your Suceska essence celebrates the victory on the next hole, but... bummer. For no reason and suddenly. And here the most difficult to keep from re-call, SMS, letter gunnedah where you all started...
<...>
If a woman starts to ignore you for no reason, it means that she has a reason for this ignore. In 90% of cases ignore - eternal in the sense of you, you will never give and will not allow... And do not care about your men's unbelief. Admit it. Look for a new sucker, and this sometimes masturbate, fantasy presenting your first time...
(conditionally zatsenzureno version)
№ 391369   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 11:42
...Better letters than complete ignorance.
№ 391126   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2020 / 12:09
Is Karen Moreno of the vending company "champion". I support.
- Yes?
- I'm calling about your letters, and Mr. Mitchell. At the moment four of them.
- Are you customer service?
- Yes, sir. I am the customer support. Only I.
You usually call customer at two in the morning?
- No. Not really. Never.
- I... I apologize for the inconvenience. I just gave vent to emotions. I didn't expect that someone will read them. I'm sorry if...
- Your letters made me cry, Mr. Mitchell. You have someone to talk to?
№ 390732   Added MegaMozg 09-04-2020 / 13:57
And in this strange, lifeless and fabulous world...
- Call her.
- ... Where's the Sphinx and the Seraphim merge into the air...
- Call her!
№ 390472   Added MegaMozg 06-04-2020 / 12:48
Maybe I should write you a letter? But Arthur, nothing will be able to write, because these words had not been invented. We just don't have enough words. And worst of all we could learn, but went to the front. And I have no fucking words...
Quote Explanation: Wife of Thomas Arthur and wrote them angry letters expressing their dissatisfaction.
№ 389421   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2020 / 12:45
In each story come to live is in the mail the ashes and letter of flowering... Sometimes we are afraid to write letters to flowering, because they know the letters of the ashes... you would know and left the fear of pain, fear of recurrence of the handwriting of these letters.. making another mistake anti flowering - refusing to realize that the pain was donated to us as a lesson of growing up, and that we deserve this pain... in order to understand the only law of flowering - Love...
Look in the Dance when you Dance, it does not require anything from you... nothing except...the presence of a totally.
Have you pray... you're my prayer... and her words - the vertical... You already say yourself in every moment... you... You!... Life comes and looks into your eyes, pulls you by the sleeve and try your bastions of strength... You have it, in the thick of the sacraments.. have you meet her... You have Faith... And the Sun sets and the Sun rises in you, to remind you of who you are. Don't you know that Flowering is the way of the Heart?!
№ 388776   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2020 / 15:34