integrity [Theme]

“Now go fuck someone and bring me ten francs.”
№ 465212   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2024 / 20:00
harder than steel.
№ 445852   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2022 / 06:21
All the convictions of people, their moral principles, their joy or despondency in relations with each other, goodwill or indifference, and the like - everything depends on the degree of their enslavement in personal passions or on their liberation.
№ 440061   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 10:49
“I am the successor to Tsukuyomi’s flight. Standing guard over the Master Link is my only purpose. Besides, the world you want to build, I find... tasteless.
№ 439080   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 20:29
Aunt Feride sleeps across the hallway. She is an intelligent, educated woman, studied at the university, she has a creative nature. If only she could find at least some integrity. She's so sensitive, it's very unusual and gorgeous, but sometimes it's very scary. She never has solid ground under her feet, because anything can happen at any time. She doesn't know what it's like to feel life as something continuous and safe. Everything is at all times, it is surrounded by fragments of reality, they pray that it unites them, resist any idea of unity. Again and again, Aunt Feride dreams of a lover. She wants to be loved in her entirety, accepting even her countless fears, oddities, and pathologies. She needs a lover who will adore absolutely everything in her. Aunt Ferida does not need a lover who would love her light side and shun her dark side. She needs a person who would stay with her in grief, and in joy, in madness and in mental health. Perhaps, she thinks, that is why it is more difficult for crazy people to have an affair - not because they do not have all the houses, but because few are ready to meet several personalities in one person at once.
№ 424710   Added Viker 02-08-2021 / 12:39
He said that he found in me everything he was looking for: a passion for life, the ability to appreciate the little things, the ability to find exciting adventures in everyday life, an inquisitive mind and a desire to connect with people. The problem was that he was looking for all this in me, and I would like him to be able to understand that happiness arises from full participation in his own life.
№ 421992   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2021 / 20:21
According to Karl Schmidt's neoconservative theory, for a society to exist, an enemy image is needed. This is a very dangerous thing because then all social institutions, political parties, intelligentsia, politicians, all live in a monstrous myth.
№ 411847   Added MegaMozg 21-01-2021 / 09:51
To allow all the particles of our soul to exist, and not to suppress one of them, means to start living. If we suppress a particle of ourselves, not accepting it, we keep in ourselves this particle beaten to death, on which we did not put an end to it, because we did not allow it to live. Then this particle beaten to death with all its weight presses on the living particles of our soul and destroys our energy.
№ 410540   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2021 / 21:00
We do not live only to remain whole.
№ 402630   Added MegaMozg 18-08-2020 / 15:33
I of all people (all that exists), and I'm a separate individual, separated from all people (and all that exists). Simultaneity, the real unity of these two contradictory States requires a certain attitude. Usually I realize a single aspect of any separateness or connection; at such moments, the other side seems vague and abstract. But, being a man, I can't break this duality is so easy. I realize both parts, if you want to fully feel alive. So, to achieve realization, I must have some very close relationships, some more formal, and I should be open to his humanity and commonality with all people. At the same time I have to stay in your inner center and to respect their own need for solitude. Only with your own inner feelings, each of us can achieve a balance of these parts.
№ 396097   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:57
Too often we choose one thing, spiritual or sensual experience, intellect or emotion, calculation or spontaneity - rather than to strive for integrity, a component of the potential.
№ 395400   Added Viker 19-05-2020 / 11:04
I do not see reason and feeling as enemies, fighting for dominance over my life, look, popular today in some circles. I share the ideal of integrity, which, in my opinion, involves the pursuit of, not the goal. My inner feeling - if to understand it more fully is one of the aspects of a potential wholeness, which is my true nature.
№ 395398   Added Viker 19-05-2020 / 11:04
At this stage the right thing to refrain from definitive judgment on one side or another of this process, to postpone them for later and just live, accepting everything the way it is, not laying out the components.
№ 393093   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 12:00
If you want, as rather to lose yourself
Listen to what they say about you.
He, Two in one
Sweet poison of adoration and hatred bitter poison...
So spit on them!
That voice knocks me from inside,
Inside of me, inside of me....
Not yet the verse, from hatred and love!
№ 387663   Added MegaMozg 27-02-2020 / 03:34