example [Theme] Page 4

Just ignore the language of the ptu-shniks, you are a being of a higher order, or are you not?
№ 424120   Added MegaMozg 25-07-2021 / 01:09
The punishment must be according to the law. This is a very obvious and terrible example of how all sorts of nonsense, vanity fool people's brains, and they cease to understand what is important and what is not important. All this nonsense on the phone is irrelevant compared to people's lives. And a huge number of people live in a fictional world for themselves. In which fictional priorities. They live by illusions. Again, this is primarily a religious issue. An adult should think about what good and evil are. What is good and bad. Ask questions about the meaning of life. This distinguishes an adult from a non-adult. What was so important about the phone for this girl? When it cost the lives of two children. That's the first thing.
The second is about life priorities. At the age of 18, her parents gave her a car. What for? And this is again about religion. Not the one who brings up his child well, who allows everything and encourages all his desires. And the one who will explain what is right and what is wrong. The parent should give the child a moral compass that will give him the opportunity to go through life. Not a car with a phone, clothes, money. It's all secondary, vanity. The parents thought they had done well to their girl. And in fact, they broke her life. This is the subculture of consumption. What can an 18-year-old girl have to do without a car? The constant game of clothes fills the void.
№ 423839   Added MegaMozg 21-07-2021 / 11:57
Stephen Hawking is just a very good example of the fact that the greatness of the human intellect is able to overcome even absolutely monstrous, incredibly unfavorable conditions.
Quote Explanation: https://www.youtube.com/watch? v = J0q78ph-2QQ
№ 420114   Added MegaMozg 01-06-2021 / 11:57
There are only three things that matter in life. They move both you and any living creature: the first is survival, the second is social order, and the third is pleasure. Everything in life goes through these three stages. And after the pleasure there is already nothing, Hence the conclusion: the meaning of life is to reach the third stage. Reached it - and it's in the bag. But first - go through the previous two ... The most obvious example is sex. Initially, it served to survive, then it became part of the social order: hence the marriage. And then it goes into the category of entertainment.
№ 419928   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 10:15
They discuss fools when there has been no sage as an example for a long time.
№ 419770   Added MegaMozg 26-05-2021 / 22:15
I am a supporter of the unification of Belarus and Russia. But I do not think that Russia should always demonstrate indispensable support to the current president.
Release Date: 25.05.2021
№ 419749   Added MegaMozg 26-05-2021 / 14:57
The relationship between them was too complicated and confusing, so now I take an example from Bella Swan and remain neutral, like Switzerland.
Quote Explanation: Landon on his position in Hessa's relationship.
№ 419485   Added MegaMozg 21-05-2021 / 18:12
... I knew morality according to Ostrovsky once in childhood, in my youth I followed it, but for my seven decades so much morality was lived, so much demagoguery was pronounced, there was so much speculation on this phrase, on the life of Ostrovsky, speculation on all exemplary life and leaders and geniuses. They will first be killed here in Russia, and then they will be set as an example. (I would like people to pray when remembering Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin, and there is literally an of Pushkin, everyone remembers him, everyone is looking for quotes, he fit everyone).
№ 418945   Added MegaMozg 12-05-2021 / 21:03
In the nineties I starred in the very famous TV series "Neighing with a Horse". Get some applause. And one time a fan asked me: “Hey, do you remember the episode where the Horse cheers Ethan after he found out that his first love invited him to dance, just because he lost a bet to his friends. In all the shots with the Horse, there is a paper cup with coffee on the tabletops, but in the shots with Ethan the cup is no longer there. What, with this scene, the scriptwriter wanted to show an example of the fluctuating subjectivity of memory, how two people can see the same situation in completely different ways? " And I didn't have the heart to tell him: "No, someone from the film crew forgot their coffee in the frame, that's all." Instead, I said yes. And maybe everything is like with that coffee, maybe we are stupid, since we are trying to give importance to every little thing? Maybe when someone says, "I see you," it only means "I see you."
Quote Explanation: From BoJack's speech at his mother's funeral.
In the nineties I starred in the very famous TV series...
№ 417914   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 09:57
“… And finishes off the monster,” Blade said. - And then it turns out that this is the president of the local ufological society, burning with happiness, rushes to them in order to be the first to give the long-awaited aliens a bouquet of wildflowers. And to himself he thinks: “Finally! It is finished! First contact! The only pity is that they are so ugly, these aliens. If I were not sure that they are reasonable, I would have crushed them without any hesitation! "
№ 417409   Added Viker 22-04-2021 / 12:27
The mistakes you have corrected and the things you have completed are what distinguishes a successful person from a loser.
№ 417336   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2021 / 00:27
Mikhail Skipsky, a fairly famous player of the program "What? Where is? This summer, his former student accused him of sexually harassing her while in school when she was fifteen years old. You know what was done to him? He continues to star in the program "What? Where is? When?" on the "First channel", for a second! I think such game is possible only in our country. Take a recent example, Johnny Depp. He was accused of domestic violence and will no longer star in the sequel to Fantastic Beasts. Here, this Marat Basharov, poor, my crash, has already admitted that he beat these poor wives and still starred in the program, where fantastic creatures are looking for people in the trunks. No problem with this in humans!
Release Date: 07.03.2021
№ 416583   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2021 / 14:09
We need children so that we do not become ossified, do not become completely grown-up and pragmatic, do not turn into heartless firebrands, for whom everything is calculated in advance and lends itself to logic.
№ 415693   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2021 / 22:51
Well, what have they achieved with their honesty? One worked in a white lead factory for twelve hours a day for nine shillings a week, until she died of lead poisoning. Another was always taken as an example to us because she married a food warehouse worker and kept his room and three boys clean and tidy for eighteen shillings a week ... until her husband got drunk. Was it worth it to be honest?
№ 415094   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2021 / 01:18
The great advantage of Russia and Russian society over the West and Western society is that we actually know them much better than they do us. I have many friends in the West, that's my profession. They don't know anything. They don't read anything. They're not interested in anything. We know American literature, read Hemingway, Mark Twain, modern literature, watch movies, listen to music. They don't know anything about it. To a certain extent, this is a position. From this I conclude - there is a dependence, but there is also an advantage. What they are doing, in my opinion, shows their inability at a critical moment to understand our psychology and how we will act. A classic example is Napoleon's campaign, when he came to Moscow and began writing letters to Alexander. He sincerely thought that if he occupied Moscow, that's it, a truce. To which Alexander said: no, the truce will be when you are expelled from Russia.
Release Date: 03.03.2021
№ 414546   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2021 / 15:00