connection [Theme]

But the deeds of man, whether the good crops, will all live!
№ 466168   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2024 / 16:30
The West should have worried about China decades ago. Now it is too late to do this, since the West has built such powerful ties with China that simply taking them and cutting them off will be very noticeable. This is why China behaves so arrogantly.
№ 466085   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2024 / 08:12
Networking is the key to success in almost any profession.
№ 465440   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 07:24
It's time to realize how much time we waste on sheer nonsense. The world is filled with hatred, violence, blaming everyone for everything. We were once smart animals, but our current state cannot be called anything other than pathology. We're not that smart, apparently. For two thousand years we have been fighting with the best that we have invented - philosophy, art. My cat doesn't understand that he's going to die, but he's smart enough to respect the world around him. And we are stuck in these endless conflicts. So, back to the beginning of my long-winded answer: the main lesson is to recognize the value of what we are given, life itself.
№ 465311   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 00:57
Friends are not narcissistic people. We can combine our feelings and fight as one. And this is exactly what people call connection.
Friends are not narcissistic people. We can combine our...
№ 464837   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2024 / 12:51
Therefore, I decided to forget them first, so I wouldn’t have to suffer, I just need to think about them as garbage.
№ 463960   Added Viker 15-03-2024 / 15:20
The vast majority of people (though not all) view reading as a social activity: it is important for them to share their experiences related to the book and discuss its characters. If the teacher does not have enough time for this, he must “borrow” time from other subjects that are not as important and universal as reading, that is, from everyone else. But if your child really wants to talk to you about a book, try to be sensitive and accommodate his need. Postponing the discussion until the next day means missing out on a great opportunity to understand how the book resonated with your child, and what connections he had from what he read to his own life. You can discuss childhood experiences and anxieties through the prism of what is happening with the characters, in connection with the development of the plot. The most serious conversations I have had with children about their own lives occurred while or after reading aloud to them.
№ 463728   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:31
Young children ask to be read the same book over and over again because it helps them learn language (including story structure). This process is called immersion. Listening to the same book over and over again is part of immersion. Repetition, among other things, promotes mental development: the child hears speech, masters words and concepts, acquires certain speech skills - and the necessary neural connections between brain cells arise and are strengthened.
№ 463592   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 14:40
- Wow - David looked at the bottom of the bottle and seeing that there was no more booze left, he threw it into the thickets - a cool history lesson... but I didn’t remember anything.
№ 463257   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2024 / 15:15
In psychotic disorder, we know that people become clones of each other. There is even a famous study on the physiological level of women. Women who are placed in the same room synchronize their menstrual cycles over time. Almost everyone started their period on the same day.
№ 463148   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 12:11
End of connection.
Quote Explanation: The true ending of the game: the director of Fazbear Entertainment, Henry Emily, returns to finish what he started and destroy all the spirits who want revenge on him, including: his former partner William Afton, William's offspring - Michael and Elizabeth, as well as Henry's daughter Charlie Emily.
End of connection.
№ 462723   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2024 / 03:18
Connections, Denis, this sounds solid.
№ 462556   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2024 / 15:12
There is no need to hide it - he is somewhat weak-minded and, as a result, has too high an opinion of himself.
№ 461288   Added Viker 13-01-2024 / 12:32
I am not sure that our American colleagues, with their cunning and intelligence, understand well what is happening. ...By the way, about Fiona Hill in this regard. I also liked her interview. Well, first of all, let's remember who this interview was given to. This interview was given to the Russian edition of the Voice of America. That is, this is twice... this is twice a propaganda resource, designed for Russian-speaking citizens, ... for the “zhdunov”, probably for the “stormtroopers of Upper Lars”... And in general, I can say this, in addition to even Fiona’s interview Hill, there are many different other publications, including think tanks, where a certain kind of confusion is generally visible. ... They, too, were caught by surprise by this hybrid conflict of the 21st century, they are also not ready for it. Generally speaking, 2023 was an optimistic year in the sense that for the first time the Americans did not call the shots in these types of conflicts. It seems to me that this is a very good result of this year. And what Fiona Hill says is that it turns out, you know, the most important thing for us is to change the narrative. Well, it’s clear what market this is aimed at. Her “waiters”, relocants, and all other gopotas say: “Listen, are you losing or something?” And they were like: “No, no, no... We just need to change the narrative.”
Release Date: 28.12.2023
№ 460797   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 16:47